Lady Frost
Mythical Member
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2018
- Posts
- 42,863
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 54,717
- Points
- 183
- Location
- Dover (Kent, England)
- Sexuality
- 100% Straight, 0% Gay
- Gender
- Female
Does he continue to post interesting content on OnlyFans?
Just head over to twitter or google, that’s where they all came from. None of them were newI just saw some hot pics and I entered to the thread again and it is gone
werkWait a minute! I’ve been subscribed to Michael Yerger’s V.I.P. since he created it in like 2020-2021. He has some of the hottest content and I think it’s great that he knows his worth. If his content was “more affordable” then I probably wouldn’t find it as appealing. There are levels and Michael Yerger is Top Shelf. It’s funny how some people expect to just get all of his content for free. That’s not how this works. I will always support this man. He is a class act and is absolutely one of the sexiest men alive. Also, probably due to being V.I.P. he responds to all of my messages, and it’s actually him. I’ve tested him a few times and he responded with the correct answer to things only he would know. And he is a nice guy! He’s creative in regards to his sexual content. But he’s not cheap or dumb. His dick is huge and perfect. His ass is thick and also perfect. Michael is a luxury few can afford and that’s fine by me.
So when I will buy his VIP, I will get all his stuff for free? I don’t understand what is a profitWait a minute! I’ve been subscribed to Michael Yerger’s V.I.P. since he created it in like 2020-2021. He has some of the hottest content and I think it’s great that he knows his worth. If his content was “more affordable” then I probably wouldn’t find it as appealing. There are levels and Michael Yerger is Top Shelf. It’s funny how some people expect to just get all of his content for free. That’s not how this works. I will always support this man. He is a class act and is absolutely one of the sexiest men alive. Also, probably due to being V.I.P. he responds to all of my messages, and it’s actually him. I’ve tested him a few times and he responded with the correct answer to things only he would know. And he is a nice guy! He’s creative in regards to his sexual content. But he’s not cheap or dumb. His dick is huge and perfect. His ass is thick and also perfect. Michael is a luxury few can afford and that’s fine by me.
All I know is that a V.I.P. subscriber I have seen a lot of incredibly sexy photos and videos that apparently others do not see. Some very revealing posts are still PPV. I assume he does this so that only fans who are serious get the opportunity to see these more explicit images.So when I will buy his VIP, I will get all his stuff for free? I don’t understand what is a profit
So he didn’t show asshole and dick only for VIP followers?All I know is that a V.I.P. subscriber I have seen a lot of incredibly sexy photos and videos that apparently others do not see. Some very revealing posts are still PPV. I assume he does this so that only fans who are serious get the opportunity to see these more explicit images.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.