How do you guys find him attractive?😭 the second I find out a man is straight or queer baiter I lose interest. I love my men QUEER.
str8 ppl can be hot lol
most hot men r straight.............. simply cuz theres less gay guys in the world but thats a fact
 
How do you guys find him attractive?😭 the second I find out a man is straight or queer baiter I lose interest. I love my men QUEER.
also HOW COULD U NOT FIND HIM ATTRACTIVE
any human on earth would say hes objectively good looking
 
How do you guys find him attractive?😭 the second I find out a man is straight or queer baiter I lose interest. I love my men QUEER.
I genuinely genuinely wish this was the case for me. I’ve heard others say this too. I do love queer men too of course but them straights get me good too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: paulpb and faruqq
How do you guys find him attractive?😭 the second I find out a man is straight or queer baiter I lose interest. I love my men QUEER.
if you are gay you can feel attracted to men in general like come on you can't deny some str8 dudes are fine from head to toe, their personality suck as expected but men in general are more swayed by appearances than by any other aspect
 
  • Haha
Reactions: bigboaster
I dont think hes a queer baiter but I also dont fall for those. Hes openly married and talks about his wife and future. He doesnt post anything signaling being attracted to men (liek queer baiters do) and even his OF from what I have heard he doesnt do that either.
 
sorry baby, im a gay man. I love my men gay. I need don’t like a fantasy, I like reality. There are gay men who are hotter than him so idk😂
Most gay men are still a fantasy... not like you can actually hook up with them
 
I don’t know looking at pictures of naked men online is always fantasy, sexuality never correlated to the fantasy level cause it’s 100% fantasy anyways. In real life I am attracted to gay/bi men. Online I get a boner for male bodies, the rest does not factor. Yeah, it is objectification but what can I do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: faruqq and Denyaku
I dont think hes a queer baiter but I also dont fall for those. Hes openly married and talks about his wife and future. He doesnt post anything signaling being attracted to men (liek queer baiters do) and even his OF from what I have heard he doesnt do that either.
Words like queer baiter have no reasonable meaning on lpsg anymore. If it ever had a coherent meaning to begin with. Lol smh.

I don’t know looking at pictures of naked men online is always fantasy, sexuality never correlated to the fantasy level cause it’s 100% fantasy anyways. In real life I am attracted to gay/bi men. Online I get a boner for male bodies, the rest does not factor. Yeah, it is objectification but what can I do.
Isn't it fantasy by default if you never interact with them? I do agree that sexuality doesn't factor in at all for me. But lpsgites remain obsessed and attached about labels/sexuality to a ridiculous degree so whatever...
 
  • Like
Reactions: HDbiker
I know we can’t help who we’re attracted to but spending so much on someone who isn’t even the same sexuality as you in hopes that you might get their attention is sad as fuck ngl.
I don’t spend that kind of money on anyone but I don’t think people who do want to get the attention of anyone, they just as most of us in this site objectify a male body. The sexuality doesn’t really change, thinking you ll get the attention of a gay onlyfans dude is even more delusional, he is also in there for money only.