Just want to tell... somebody posted a butt naked picture of Micheal in X platform. I retweeted it. And my profile got banned for DMCA within a day.

Just to help & warn you all forum members. Michael has made a living out of not exposing & cheating people using expensive DMCA copyright agents. His hotness is getting repulsive now.
 
Just want to tell... somebody posted a butt naked picture of Micheal in X platform. I retweeted it. And my profile got banned for DMCA within a day.

Just to help & warn you all forum members. Michael has made a living out of not exposing & cheating people using expensive DMCA copyright agents. His hotness is getting repulsive now.

It’s so strange that out of Yerger, Hogue and Maverick (who were all friends and business partners at one point) it’s only Yerger who’s content is so elusive and protected with such vigor. Hogue and Maverick’s content is all over the place and the two seem so nonchalant about it. At this point I’m convinced it’s Michael’s wife Daisy who has decided to protect her bread and butter by weaponizing the DMCA against any platform.

Straight men aren’t that obsessed with these leaks, it’s the women who stand to lose financially from the leaks. : unamused:
 
Genuinely, I admire his wit and shrewdness — even if part of it stems from Daisy. They’re building an empire, making no empty promises, simply recognising their worth. Meanwhile, others sit there, one hand on their dick, the other furiously typing about a man who just refuses to hand out his nudes for free.

While you hide behind an anonymous alias, spewing opinions about how he should live or run his business, wanking vigorously for your next ejac, drooling over him, he’s out there seeing the world, investing in his future, and protecting his peace — not giving two fucks about what people who lust after him think. Not everyone’s taste, perhaps, but at least he’s living on his own terms — good for him.

I wank to him, I fantasise about him, but he also inspires me. As a man, as a gay man (which he isn’t and I am), but above all, as someone smart enough to know silence is louder than noise. He’s a quiet storm — and most of us are just getting off on the calm and confidence he exudes.
 
Genuinely, I admire his wit and shrewdness — even if part of it stems from Daisy. They’re building an empire, making no empty promises, simply recognising their worth. Meanwhile, others sit there, one hand on their dick, the other furiously typing about a man who just refuses to hand out his nudes for free.

While you hide behind an anonymous alias, spewing opinions about how he should live or run his business, wanking vigorously for your next ejac, drooling over him, he’s out there seeing the world, investing in his future, and protecting his peace — not giving two fucks about what people who lust after him think. Not everyone’s taste, perhaps, but at least he’s living on his own terms — good for him.

I wank to him, I fantasise about him, but he also inspires me. As a man, as a gay man (which he isn’t and I am), but above all, as someone smart enough to know silence is louder than noise. He’s a quiet storm — and most of us are just getting off on the calm and confidence he exudes.
Okay chatGPT
 
would be cool to know which of his posts are actually worth spending money on - like some kind of forum where people bought stuff and reported on it, whether it's worth the $ and what you can actually see, without actually posting the content. anyone?
 
would be cool to know which of his posts are actually worth spending money on - like some kind of forum where people bought stuff and reported on it, whether it's worth the $ and what you can actually see, without actually posting the content. anyone?
a shorter list would be content of his that’s worth it
and it’s literally this thread where 98% of people have reported being unhappy with what they’ve purchased…
 
Genuinely, I admire his wit and shrewdness — even if part of it stems from Daisy. They’re building an empire, making no empty promises, simply recognising their worth. Meanwhile, others sit there, one hand on their dick, the other furiously typing about a man who just refuses to hand out his nudes for free.

While you hide behind an anonymous alias, spewing opinions about how he should live or run his business, wanking vigorously for your next ejac, drooling over him, he’s out there seeing the world, investing in his future, and protecting his peace — not giving two fucks about what people who lust after him think. Not everyone’s taste, perhaps, but at least he’s living on his own terms — good for him.

I wank to him, I fantasise about him, but he also inspires me. As a man, as a gay man (which he isn’t and I am), but above all, as someone smart enough to know silence is louder than noise. He’s a quiet storm — and most of us are just getting off on the calm and confidence he exudes.
Congratulations, you sucked his cock without even touching it
 
Don't spend a penny, he will never post nudes. Never never neverrrr
even if you don't necessarily want to see full nudes, his posts are still so intransparent that you never know what you are actually buying. so you might end up spending 50$ on a post that is actually just him in his underwear. but how would you know, with those vague "misleading" post descriptions. buttttt i guess, again, that's his business model.
 
even if you don't necessarily want to see full nudes, his posts are still so intransparent that you never know what you are actually buying. so you might end up spending 50$ on a post that is actually just him in his underwear. but how would you know, with those vague "misleading" post descriptions. buttttt i guess, again, that's his business model.
I’m screaming because either him or his bot account manager blocked me because I said this 🤣.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: calvin_NC
I keep getting excited about content he proposes, think this may be the one, and have to remind myself of the thousands I’ve spent and gotten nothing out of.

I used to think the higher priced sets guaranteed it would at least be somewhat good but their truely is no correlation between price and quality. It’s always a toss up.

The best photo/video has been half the shaft and that alone was $200.

Bummer cause I would have continued supporting if there was at least pricing consistency.

Mind you, the only not true full frontal was in his book which cost $50 bucks.
 
i mean, we have all seen his "leaked" dick pics. dick looks nice, but nothin out of the ordinary. and yes, he looks good, he has a great body. so what. so do 1000000 other dudes out there. we NEED to move on, collectively. he really is yesterday's news. and yeah his teasin' and edgin' business model is clever, but that gets tired and boring too after a while. case closed.
I keep getting excited about content he proposes, think this may be the one, and have to remind myself of the thousands I’ve spent and gotten nothing out of.

I used to think the higher priced sets guaranteed it would at least be somewhat good but their truely is no correlation between price and quality. It’s always a toss up.

The best photo/video has been half the shaft and that alone was $200.

Bummer cause I would have continued supporting if there was at least pricing consistency.

Mind you, the only not true full frontal was in his book which cost $50 bucks.