atlashamp
Sexy Member
Has anyone seen the reels he posted of the building site he is "working" in now? he is not lifting a finger to pour concrete, all that gym for nothing. How unmanly and pathetic, and what a uselessness.
I think he's the boss and the others are employees. But I'd love to see him all sweaty, like a sexy handyman lolHas anyone seen the reels he posted of the building site he is "working" in now? he is not lifting a finger to pour concrete, all that gym for nothing. How unmanly and pathetic, and what a uselessness.
Boss of what? He hasn't studied a thing about engineering or architecture. He is just a realtor.I think he's the boss and the others are employees. But I'd love to see him all sweaty, like a sexy handyman lol
It is indeed fascinating how America has developed in such a way, that now, it has become possible for anyone to start a business without spending a single neuron in the process if that's what the entrepreneur wishes.I think there are other people involved in this new "construction company". He must be a business partner or something like that
1) YesAnyone buy his PPV videos? Are they worth it? Also, anyone buy the video of him as Spiderman? I’m thinking about buying it but only if it’s worth it. Lemme know!
It's a'cos the pics and clips keep getting taken down. The fact that the thread is still up at all is a blind miracle.Almost 500 pages and nothing,wow
It looks like it might be a dildo to me.Why is everyone on OF morphing their dick to outrageous proportions.?
He's so hot with an amazing body. . .and what looks to be a seriously thick cut cock!
He’s a king
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.