Minda maw
Superior Member
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2019
- Posts
- 983
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 8,524
- Points
- 313
- Location
- Florida (United States)
- Sexuality
- No Response
- Gender
- Female
If he's admitted to surgery, then I stand corrected. As I said, it doesn't matter to me one iota if he has or not--I was just chiming in for fun and didn't realize everyone would get so worked up about this! I'm also not comparing the work he might or might not have done to the kind of work that other actors twice his age have quite obviously done. The fact is, he started out handsome, and he's still handsome. He might have gotten minor tweaks to his nose but it's not like he went from having Owen Wilson's nose to how he looks now. As someone who works in the industry, I can tell you that most models and actors haven't had surgery. They are total freaks of nature that just happen to be much more photogenic or videogenic than the average person and that is why they get recruited into the biz.Oh sweetie please get your eyes checked soon, comparing him to actors well over 10 years his senior doesn’t strengthen your argument. Hes literally admitted to a nose job, claims it was for a deviated septum which is an industry wide excuse for actors and models so you’re wrong but since this fantasy his look is natural helps you sleep at night I’ll let you keep living in it xx
You do realize that's mirror site for Twitter? You could've search the username on Twitter and found the same contentshere it is..figured it is easier and there are others who posted this too https://twstalker.com/Pantsu89
just scroll a little
He’s wearing underwear. The black bar text box is hiding them. He’s a scammerDid anyone buy this? How much? and was it worth it?
View attachment 225321421
Thanks for that. I was just about to buy it. I hate when creators do that. That should be enough to get them banned from the platformHe’s wearing underwear. The black bar text box is hiding them. He’s a scammer
I tought it was larger… at least thickerhere it is..figured it is easier and there are others who posted this too https://twstalker.com/Pantsu89
just scroll a little
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.