Michigan Men

sfsbdgb said:
Hey back....I wish more of you guys would respond and just say hI,even the big cock admirers,we need to start a chat and help each other out.

The "Hung" and the Looking for...Hung
are you hung then? if so id like to meet you and blow you and fuck you and fuck me this aaint gnonna work noone ever meets over these things,thanks anyway jerry
 
mboy2080 said:
[post=351499]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

Thanks, yeah I'm looking for my first time to experience a huge cock, been one of my fatasies...[/quote]

Still looking for a fellow michigander with a huge cock...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fred Betterhead
People DO meet over these types of things.

There aren't many folks in Michigan on this board, is all.

If it was a more populated area like California or Big Cities...then we might have a chance.

But I have met many guys on this board, and they turned out to be wonderful people.

And no, it wasn't a meet for sex... It was more of a meet just to have coffee etc, and say hello.

C
 
I'm trying to figure out why Rikter8's avatar is turning me on....
 
I'm in glorious Flint, home of a million OH GOD SOMEONE'S SHOOTING ME SEND HELP
 
Hotpocket_whore said:
Hey I'm moving to Jackson in about a week! I heard michigan sucks but I'm sure people are just sayin that cuz they dont want me in on the fun

Michigan is a pretty awesome place to be!