Micro Penis Exposed

Love the pic with the super Mario shirt.

Nice dick. :D
 
View attachment 40569811 Not a micropenis but I can still sympathize
According to a comparison site, in a room of 1,000 men over 900 of them would be bigger than me when we are all flaccid!
Luckily I am quite a grower and the figure drops to the high 400s when erect - putting me firmly in the average size range
 
According to a comparison site, in a room of 1,000 men over 900 of them would be bigger than me when we are all flaccid!
Luckily I am quite a grower and the figure drops to the high 400s when erect - putting me firmly in the average size range

Similar for me. As my soft size is generally 1-2 inches (though can be under an inch on a cold day!) I think I’m something like the bottom 10 out of 1000! Hard though, I’m comfortably in the mid range, in fact slightly above with 6 inches