Micropenis

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am assuming that you are comfortable with your penis size, by the fact you have posted pictures of yourself. That is what I like about this site, just because the site is called LPSG, doesn't mean you have to be hung. I think the emphisis is on support group, having read many posts all the memebers are there to give support when they can, no matter what the problem or question is.

Welcome to the family of lpSG you are amongst friends.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
seen the hairless pic in your gallery, apart from that SEXY body, you should post a erect pic of yourself so we can see what we're handling here! :D

GREEEAAAT bod.. wish I had one like that! ;)

B_doc23cm

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice body though! Surgery will only give you minimal gains. Be happy with what you've got because there is no reliable way of getting a lot more.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That is what you got and it works. That is all that matters. Thanks for sharing and as someone else mentioned, this IS a support group so it is all good. Trim, no trim. Do what makes you happy man.

yurkon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thanks for sharing. you got more guts than i do because i don't have any pics. Just haven't bothered because i have very ordinary to smallish unremarkable junk. =boring

AND I'm middle age and in so-so shape. Your visual is interesting, mine isn't

Last edited: