Pamelaah
Expert Member
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2021
- Posts
- 347
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 151
- Points
- 53
- Location
- Santiago, Chile
- Sexuality
- No Response
Does someone have this video????
Oh it’s you again…Hi guys nice pics of Mike And send some videos
Anyone have it?
View attachment 67604131
People with average sized pp shouldn't be allowed to use eggplant emoji. Also fuck OF for allowing its "creators" to bait people.
This is the most blatant form of false advertising I've seen. Even for him this is low. Usually his wording is right on the cusp of being misleading but you can kinda justify it as not totally a lie. I know without a doubt he does not show his dick for $18. If he did he'd be charging $100. It's so wrong that he is allowed to do this with no repercussions. Fuck this guyAnyone have it?
View attachment 67604131
Well, the eggplant emoji represents a dick..obviously..and a dick is a dick. I do agree with you on the OF thing thoughPeople with average sized pp shouldn't be allowed to use eggplant emoji. Also fuck OF for allowing its "creators" to bait people.
There's no "slip" really & it's an old video he's been sending out for almost a yearAnyone have it?
View attachment 67604131
Thank you.. a lot of these people come on hereWho cares if its small or not, the issue is he uses the emojis to lie and get people to unlock. Don't be a size queen when we are all curious in the first place.
I'd say about 6'0..how tall is Mike? I googled his height there are sources saying he is 5'6, and also 6'2
I'd say about 6'0..
He's definitely not 5'6He's few inches shorter than Eliad Cohen (6'0). Maybe 5'9 or 10. Eliad's height might not be accurate so who knows? 5'6 probably too short for him based on other photos I saw.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.