Milo Ventimiglia

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok we watched this movie last night and now there's a debate on whether that was reallly his ass or a double.

either way i think our boy milo has a dark side, a very dark side....he chooses some very edgy material to act in. and he's a vegetarian? weird.

if you've seen the movie do you think he did his own sex?

Reactions: GuedeNibo4981

ilovehim569

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
so I just saw Thats my Boy and Milo Was looking damn fine in it! He had a scene where he was in tighter underwear and you can see the outline of his penis! He was also naked and showed his great ass! and he jumped into bed naked and i could see his dick swinging! Anyone got any bulge pics of him?

Reactions: subdividemylipz

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was lusting for of this man the whole movie. And by the end I saw a lot of him.
He has a nice ass ans a rockIng body. I think if you could slow down the footage
Of him getting out of bed you could see his pecker. He fills out those Whitey tighties very well in the middle of the movie also.

Reactions: subdividemylipz

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
I was lusting for of this man the whole movie. And by the end I saw a lot of him.
He has a nice ass ans a rockIng body. I think if you could slow down the footage
Of him getting out of bed you could see his pecker. He fills out those Whitey tighties very well in the middle of the movie also.

No screencaps yet? :D

S

SirConcis

Wondering if Milo is cut or uncut. Obvious Italian parents who gave him an italian first name despite being born in USA, yet he was born in USA before circ went out of fashion.

S

SirConcis

Got "That's my boy". Milo has good exposure in his underwear and stands in good shape as a military guy.

In the naked scene, there is good cinematography to ensure we don't have any angle on his privates. Bedsheets, arms, flower pots etc.

But great athletic body.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SirConcis

Nop! I looked carefully and what we think might be a genital aparatus is just bed sheets in shadow. One pice may have been digitally edited because I swear the angle was such we should have seen some public hair.

The cameraman/director were very good at making sure we couldn't see it.

He was obviously not erect despite having been interrupted in action.

although, I swear, I didn't think there was anyone under the girl while she was humping in extacy, and was fully expecting her to reveal she was playing with a large vibrator (putting Adam Sandler in a worse postion for accusing her to cheat).

LetsGo2007

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I'm not diggin Milo's beefy physique.

The GG/Heroes version was damn near perfect.