mine

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok, here's what i've got reposted here. pretty random lame excuse why i have only these pics will be that my cellphone usb cable was destroyed by a wandering hamster.

and lame excuse why it doesn't look as big as i said goes something like this: it's just that i can't remain in all my glory while trying to take a good picture of myself.

http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?i...cture18mu1.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: picture15le6.jpg

http://img366.imageshack.us/my.php?i...cture16xp5.jpg

i'm hoping to pick up some gay compliments despite the fact of me being straight... reported 1% is size-comparing gayness, sorry.

Last edited:

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
here are two more pics on a bad day. smallest possible flaccid and maybe 5.1-5.2" girth erection.

Attachments

Last edited:

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i was with quite a few girls until now and none of them told me i had a big cock. "nice" was the best i've got so far. damn, i want somebody to tell me i'm big already. i am not asking for "huge" or "enormous" or anything, i know i am not anything like that, but i think someone could call me big already - i hope it wouldn't be that much of a lie.

Last edited:

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well, i guess i shouldn't be worrying about that since i fuck on regular basis and always (well, almost) give my girls pleasure. but what the heck, they never squirt or have etheral orgasms unless i use the "magic" tongue and fingers. i blame my lame size for it!

jack66

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its a great cock, very nice long cock, great upwards curve. Great to hear you use it regularly to gives the girls pleasure. Keep enjoying the girls and your cock - maybe they are just a little shy in telling you how great a cock it is.