Mirror wanking

Jason321

Sexy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Posts
232
Media
0
Likes
46
Points
103
Location
Wankville, near Sex City OK
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gender
Male
Who likes jerking off while looking at themselves in a mirror?
Sometimes i find it very erotic to look at my fit body and watch my hand go up and down my shaft while wanking.
Also love to watch me cumming all over myself.
Dont get me wrong, im NO ego-guy, just love it sometimes.
What about you guys and mirrors?
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeavyTackle
We'd all be liars if we said we never wanked infront of a mirror.

Now I think about, I am glad my mirror cant talk - it has seen all sorts of things - sometimes I get very carried away.

I wonder if the guy who invented the mirror should get a sainthood or at least an International public holiday in his honour, he really has made life fun for us all.
 
Even as a child I'd always raise a woody when I saw myself getting out of the tub or shower. I have always found the sight of my cock a major turn on. I've been known to stand looking in the full length mirror after a shower at the gym and just grinned as I watch my cock rise to a full hard on. If I shave at the gym I'm always rock hard when I walk away from the sink. I love to sit in front of a mirror watching my hard on rise and then watch myself enjoy a long slow jack. Watching myself eat out a pussy or sucking a nice dick always makes it twice as enjoyable, and watching me slowly slip my cock into a waiting pussy has the cock twitching like crazy. I find the visual every bit as exciting as the tactile and the emotional.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Murda
Who likes jerking off while looking at themselves in a mirror?
Sometimes i find it very erotic to look at my fit body and watch my hand go up and down my shaft while wanking.
Also love to watch me cumming all over myself.
Dont get me wrong, im NO ego-guy, just love it sometimes.
What about you guys and mirrors?

Agrred. I don't do it that often in front of a mirror, but, sometimes it's nice to see what your partner would be seeing.:cool:
 
Who likes jerking off while looking at themselves in a mirror?
Sometimes i find it very erotic to look at my fit body and watch my hand go up and down my shaft while wanking.
Also love to watch me cumming all over myself.
Dont get me wrong, im NO ego-guy, just love it sometimes.
What about you guys and mirrors?


Id rather have someone there to help me watch but, Yeah Ive done it.
 
Been there, done that. It was fun to watch me through another angle and all. I guess that was my interest in it.

I do recall filming myself too =D talk about Narcisus
 
Living in a 10x12 box of a two person dorm room, I'd say most of the chances I get to wank are in front of a mirror. I like the visual, and for me it really gets my imagination going. Plus, I think it's important to know your body from another's perspective.
 
I used to do it a lot more than I do now, once in a while I'll want to pull out a full-length mirror so I can see the other main view of myself. Then I have a couple of oval mirrors in my hallway, I sometimes do standup jacking and modeling basket out there (this more often than the jacking, I prefer the view of my dick from my head's perch better most of the time.)
 
what man or kid hasn't?

I admit to some narcissism (lol), although there aren't always mirrors when and where I may jack (or be with one or more others). I do have a large tilting Victorian oval dresser-top mirror which can be discretely aimed to capture a nice bit of action, either on the nearby bed or me in front of it.

Same goes for a full length mirror in the door of an antique wardrobe; swung open if necessary, to yield a good shot of the bed and its occuptant(s), or just stand in front of it and have at it!

At others houses there have been some mirror set ups which were fun to catch a glimpse of the action in, too.

Yes, I guess the voyeurism aspect is real!
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeavyTackle
We all have a little bit of exhibitionism in us. It's about being proud of yourself and your body.

I wonder, if it may do with how guys have acted as voyuers and seen porn or other couples making love. Perhaps, when a guy sees himself naked and/or hard in the mirror, there's a subconcious mental tug to memories of said voyueristic acts, leading to heightened feelings of eroticism which would make you harder and feel more attraction toward your body, refreshing more memories almost like a self-mitigating cycle of pleasure.

Interesting, no? Someone should complete a study.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeavyTackle
We all have a little bit of exhibitionism in us. It's about being proud of yourself and your body.
I'm totally exhibitionistic, but the mirror at home is pretty rare for me by now unless I'm doing dildo and jacking at the same time--that does look hot, had forgotten about that. This is a big dildo with 'balls' and once I get about 6 inches up my ass I curve it down and work on my basket, to try to get my dick as much like the dildo as I can. This is the only time I regularly use a mirror by myself.

On the street, I use mirrors constantly, whether real mirrors or just glass that serves as a good mirror to cruise my bulge which I almost always show a lot. This gets me hotter than shit! and I used to think people were going to disapprove of this when I was showing a lot less. If I don't act self-conscious, they either cruise and admire or aren't bothered by it if they're not into bulge. I have found that this is the only way I am truly comfortable on the street--when I've got a semi and showing a really fat bulge. The mirrors keep me concentrated and excited.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HeavyTackle
I don't turn myself on! I did a solo video once,but I found it boring.
 
Who likes jerking off while looking at themselves in a mirror?
Sometimes i find it very erotic to look at my fit body and watch my hand go up and down my shaft while wanking.
Also love to watch me cumming all over myself.
Dont get me wrong, im NO ego-guy, just love it sometimes.
What about you guys and mirrors?

watching my self is very fun, but Im not as excited when I come. Just the action and seeing my self is what Im interested in.