Mirrors Anyone?

5

55032

Guest
I was just wondering how many of you guys, cuz i know i do, jerk off in front of a mirror? I don't want to sound narcissistic, but c'mon.. there's something definately hot as fuck about that shit. let's hear what you gotta say.....
 
I think having sex in a room where there is mirror on every side would be incredibly sexy. Though I would want to lose a lot of weight first.
 
i love jacking in front of the mirror, its so fucking hot. having a nice body helps too. if i were fat i probably wouldnt do it. but seeing my body all toned and tense is very hot.
 
:smile: I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO SOMETIMES TO JACK-OFF IN FRONT OF A MIRROR, BUT IN FRONT OF A VIDEO CAMERA IS BETTER YET ESP. IF YOU SHOT A HUGE CUM SHOT!!
 
Yup... mirrors, obfuscated reflections, even my offline webcam...

Seems a great way to improve visuals / techniques.~
 
Man.... sound "narcissistic" hell!
I have mirrors in the ceiling over my bed and and a mirrored bed-headboard to-boot. Can really get your freck on and off!:biggrin1: :cool: Love it!

Be Safe, Be Careful, and Enjoy! (those mirrors)
Whopper-lee
LPSG Member:smile:
 
i love jacking in front of the mirror, its so fucking hot. having a nice body helps too. if i were fat i probably wouldnt do it. but seeing my body all toned and tense is very hot.

then howcome you don't have any pics of yourself posted mr. fuckin hot toned ass mofo? i'd love to see your toned body on my screen. so i could see what all the rage you're talking about is! hook that shit up man!
 
The first time I ever had sex was in a hotel room with a mirrored closet door directly across from the bed. I opened the door so I couldn't look :p

I've j/o'd in front of a mirror in a couple times but I always think I look ridiculous, heh.
 
Yes I nearly always use a mirror! I have to see me wanking my "big" cock with my balls swinging up and down with every stroke and eventually after a very long time I watch my spunk pouring out - I love mirrors!

Franky
 
I was just wondering how many of you guys, cuz i know i do, jerk off in front of a mirror? I don't want to sound narcissistic, but c'mon.. there's something definately hot as fuck about that shit. let's hear what you gotta say.....


....having sex infront of the mirror is something everyone should try though :rolleyes::smile::tongue::biggrin1:
 
Each of my hall closet doors have a full-length mirror in front, one of which faces my bed if you leave the bedroom door open. The antique mirror on my dresser faces my bed, which is bad feng shui, but great for sneaking peeks during the, ahem, moment.
 
I have mirrors facing my bed. My ex loved watching the action in them and I loved being able to see his legs and ass flex with each thrust.

Only drawback was that it was blurry when I took my glasses off.
Note to self: CONTACTS!
 
I was just wondering how many of you guys, cuz i know i do, jerk off in front of a mirror? I don't want to sound narcissistic, but c'mon.. there's something definately hot as fuck about that shit. let's hear what you gotta say.....

There is nothing wrong with a little narcissism every now and then. We live in a society that says that thinking one's self to be good looking is bad or wrong. Garbage, I say! Love yourself! Love the way you look! Love your body! I have splatted many a mirror in my day and I think it's great! And with a bod like that, D Roc, I might have to splat you too!
:cool: