Mmf Or Threesomes / Groups

this is one of my fav go to vids to wank off to mate

Same dude, it reminds me of back in college when me, my roommate and this girl he was friends with ending up having a mfm fuck. Had her in dp just like this. that was some great fucking sex
 
Always love this scene. Just pure unadulterated fucking.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This was my kinda shit. Get a room with two girls who were about that life and just fuck.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In a threesome it always great if your bud busts his nut first. That means you get to have the girl all to yourself while he recovers. Watch here as Rome Major let's his homeboy fuck Ms. Natural til he cums quick. He then proceeds to fuck her pussy out
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In a threesome it always great if your bud busts his nut first. That means you get to have the girl all to yourself while he recovers. Watch here as Rome Major let's his homeboy fuck Ms. Natural til he cums quick. He then proceeds to fuck her pussy out

I bet in your day, you were always the final one to nutt. I can tell lol.

These two Dominican bros in this amateur vid tore this chick's pussy up. It was impressive that she could even take the DP.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Watching them doing something this risky and outdoors really makes my dick hard.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
This was lit.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.



I loved sharing a bed with another couple
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just curious, what stops you from engaging in the group activity these days?
 
  • Like
Reactions: dariyaloseva4
This was lit.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.





Just curious, what stops you from engaging in the group activity these days?

That clip was great.

Well, I'm older now so I don't run in the same circles, and that time of my life I was dealing with hypersexuality/addiction and let's just say it involved risky behavior that I luckily didn't get any diseases from (fucking women bareback). Plus I have a partner who would probably freak out if she knew about the kind of nasty shit I used to do back in the day lol.

I enjoy the intimacy of making love with one person now but ngl, part of me still misses the those days.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mmm fuck yes. Work those balls baby
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fredyfx
That clip was great.

Well, I'm older now so I don't run in the same circles, and that time of my life I was dealing with hypersexuality/addiction and let's just say it involved risky behavior that I luckily didn't get any diseases from (fucking women bareback). Plus I have a partner who would probably freak out if she knew about the kind of nasty shit I used to do back in the day lol.

I enjoy the intimacy of making love with one person now but ngl, part of me still misses the those days.

kinda wish I had the chance to fuck it out of system like you did when you were younger
covid really killing the best years of my 20s for fucks sake
 
  • Like
Reactions: longstroke7