Model Leighton Stultz

marcus13

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
More of him or anyone knows what is he up to? any plan for him to post for more nude pictures? thanks.
marcus13

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Leighton is the LPSG poster boy. These pics are not enhanced. I rarely ever get Playgirl, but I got the issue with him in it. It is seriously a collectors item and well treasured.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My BF and I have about 30 pics of this man in our computer, nude and non nudes. He is really good looking.

Sorry I don;t know how to post pics... Otherwise I would share all of them..

My BF and I have about 30 pics of this man in our computer, nude and non nudes. He is really good looking.

Sorry I don;t know how to post pics... Otherwise I would share all of them..

Hi Alex,

To attach an image all you need to do is click on the attach icon (the one that looks like a paper clip) then a window will pop-up which will then allow you to insert images from your computer using the "browse" function.

Hope this helps

Have a guess who wrote this:

"new to this personals stuff. also new to the scene. I model, curious about guys. I am hung like a horse, so only message me if you can take it. you should have pics too."

Stats

Height: 6' 1" (185cm)
Cock: 9.75" (apr 25cm) - sounds about right to me
Girth: Very thick
Cut
Sexual position: Top
What I like in bed... : Kinky

Now, check this out guys!

boysgo.com - your instant gay connection

A few pics from the site (both up close and personal)

My only worry is that the PG shoot will turn out to be his only nude shoot. It really would be a crime for a guy like that to only ever be seen with his clothes on!

Attachments

ufo

Admired Member
Media
Have a guess who wrote this:

"new to this personals stuff. also new to the scene. I model, curious about guys. I am hung like a horse, so only message me if you can take it. you should have pics too."

Stats

Height: 6' 1" (185cm)
Cock: 9.75" (apr 25cm) - sounds about right to me
Girth: Very thick
Cut
Sexual position: Top
What I like in bed... : Kinky

Now, check this out guys!

boysgo.com - your instant gay connection

A few pics from the site (both up close and personal)

My only worry is that the PG shoot will turn out to be his only nude shoot. It really would be a crime for a guy like that to only ever be seen with his clothes on!
You mean that this is written by Leighton him self?

D_Percy_Pimplepopper

Account Disabled
Media
I have an enormous crush on Leighton. He is a beautiful man. I first heard about him on here and joined Playgirl on line so I could download his photos. It was well worth every penny. To sum it all up, Leighton could do dirty, dirty, dirty things to me and I'd love every minute of it.

Reactions: Joe Wachter