He’s got such a hot cock. I want to sit on itThe BEST vids
1. LM in Bath
2. LM in Nature
He is in Costa Rica with another hunky dude named Taylor, and another two “benefactors” who probably paid for their trip. Maybe Martin and the Taylor fit guy are escorting?![]()
very tasty cock.thanks for sharing mate.Its been a long dry spell. I wonder if we've seen the last of his sexy side. There hasn't been anything new for the longest time. Good thing I have a large library of vidsMerry Christmas everyone
![]()
fuckin hell. a one delicious fine meat.Rik D@y @ 0nly F@ns
He is in Costa Rica with another hunky dude named Taylor, and another two “benefactors” who probably paid for their trip. Maybe Martin and the Taylor fit guy are escorting?![]()
OnlyFansHey guys, What is his OF account name?
Thanks!! It's inactive tho. I can't subscribe... :/
I hadn't noticed that. It has been over a year since I subscribed to him.Thanks!! It's inactive tho. I can't subscribe... :/
Yeah from Instagram it seems like they are all friends and work for the same company.I have a feeling they’re all just friends, LOL. Those guys don’t look like benefactor types.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.