Mormon Missionary Sex

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I unfortunately haven't [successfully] seduced a deeply religious woman... but I haven't failed - I've just met setbacks...

When I have sex with a Catholic woman in her church [during service?] I can die with a huge smile on my face.

I think it's why I love Heather Brooke's videos. I love that girl!
Stacie of WifeCrazy is better imho.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey folks,

I can't believe no one's mentioned already that there was a 2003 movie starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt (who is much-praised on this site, I might add, lol) called "Latter Days."
It's about a gay relationship involving a Mormon missionary.

Here are some links. Have fun!

Latter Days DVD Rental, Rent Latter Days Movie Online

YouTube - Latter Days (Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Scenes)

I saw that! It's basically a straight rom-com but with gay characters, with a little gay identity crisis/drama thrown in. I liked it.

Stacie of WifeCrazy is better imho.

I've never heard of her, but next time I'm in the mood, I'll look her up! I can't imagine being better than Heather Brooke!

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, come to think of it, Ariel Rebel (ranked in my top ten favorite) posed for a photo shoot as a nun - Google it. Probably one of my favorite shoots to date.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeesh, everytime I think of sex with a mormon girl, I see the osmonds and remember Donny's position on oral sex with wife, which he said he'd never do!

When did Donny Osmond ever publicly talk about whether he performs oral sex on his wife? That seems highly unlikely...

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
but then you will go to HELL!:biggrin1:

Believe it or not, I actually read of a study a while back that found that religious women actually enjoy sex more than non-religious women. Don't really remember anything more about it though.

When I have sex with a Catholic woman in her church [during service?] I can die with a huge smile on my face.

booker80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went on a mission for the Mormon Church to Georgia in 1999 . I am from a very small Utah town . I am an only child and I had no clue as to what to expect . I spent most of my time hiking or swimming on my own . I Did fine though , except my first companion ( trainer ) was hot as he could be . ! Tried my best to keep my thoughts pure . But he was a very kind and caring person . He would try to cheer me up , Seeing him in various stages of dress was torture . Not to mention having to go with another Elder to be quizzed on scripture learning and teaching . My Trainer Would hug me goodnight and say he loved every night . One night I was so very sad . He came over to my bed and sat down . and I told him the truth . He said he was very surprised and felt very sorry for me . But he would have to call our Mission President . But he said I was a good man for trying to be obedient . He went to the bathroom and there was a bottle of Benadryl for his allergies . He took 5 and said he felt very sick and he was sure he would sleep all night and not wake up . and just laid on his bed in his garments and fell asleep . It was against mission rules not to wear at least gym shorts to bed with our garments . And it was February . So no covers ............no gym shorts...........I went over and slowly got him undressed . then me I crawled into his bed . and gave him 3 blow jobs that night. The last one being about 5:30 We had to be up at 6:30 and he would Phone the Mission President Then . As I finished the last time , he sighed and told me thank you . I went home , was not excommunicated . Because I am bi sexual . I have never mentioned it to anyone till now . I have just stayed single .And masturbate

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i fucked a mormon chick in college who kinda fell off the wagon when it came to practicing, first dicks she ever saw, was mine and 2 buddies at a party. lol first thing she did was point out i was bigger than them, then asked why mine looked different I said uncircumcised, lol she asked if that was why it was bigger.

Reactions: Bigred12 and NCbear

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few years ago, had a pair of young (early 20s I'd say) missionaries come to my house. The one had a nice bulge in his black pants, could even make out the the corona and head of his cock as well as the shaft. Definitely held my attention while his buddy talked. :wink:

Reactions: NCbear

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never knowingly had sex with a Mormon woman, and if any of them were Mormon, they had definitely fallen off the wagon, far!

I did have a Friend With Benefits that started to attend a local church and really started to get into it. I had heard of it before, did some research, and found it was close to being cult like, as they tried to ensure that you spent all of your time with other members, limiting contact with non-members except when trying to get them to join.

One evening she told me that it was probably going to be our last night of fun together as she was going to be baptized very soon. She was a highly sexual woman, with very strong sexual desires, which made me a very lucky man. We got naked and fooled around as usual that evening and the next morning. When we saw each other again (we were friends) over the next month or two, nothing sexual happened, but she did admit she really, really missed our sex together.

At some point a few months in, she came over my place and asked if she could stay over, sharing my bed as she usually did when she stayed. We stayed clothed, but cuddled as she liked being held while she slept. The sexual tension must have finally got to her as she started to really get into the cuddling, drawing my hand to her breasts. I happily started caressing her breasts over her pajama top, but that quickly turned into it being unbuttoned and her thrusting her breasts and nipples into my waiting mouth. I don't remember talking about her breaking her celibacy, but she was definitely hot, bothered, and horny! I ensured that she had a mind-blowing orgasm before slipping on a condom and enjoying her as I had in the past.

She didn't last very long in that church, as the demands of her time and what little money she had, was too much. I believe she accepted that she had always been a very sensual and sexual being, and wanted to express herself sexually whenever she wanted, with whoever she wanted. I was very happy to be a partner in her sexual expression!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another used to be Mormon here. I served my mission in New Zealand. I knew I was gay, but thought if I just served a mission, things would change. Of course they didn't. I did like being a mission and for the most part, did what I was suppose to do. I remember one day, talking to people on the street. My companion was across the street. I had to go to the bathroom. There was a public restroom near by, so I just went down some stairs. While I was sitting there, I could see through a little hole, a guy jerking off. I got totally hard and shot my load without even touching my dick.

I also remember another time. I had this junior companion who was so scrubbed face blonde kid with blue eyes kind of guy. One morning, I woke up before he did. My morning dick was hard and he was so sexy lying across from me. I slowly jerked off while he slept. But later, he said something that made me think he was awake and watching me. We also traded massages some nights. I know he could feel my hard dick rubbing on his ass while I massaged his shoulders. He never said anything though.

I have never told anyone about any of this before.

alpharomeo

Experimental Member
Media
Just substitute the word "Muslim" for "Mormon" and reasonable people see just how fucked up and bilious some of these posts are. I have a lot of Mormon friends. Mormons have always been punished for their peacefulness. You'd be banned for ridiculing Muslims or the Quran on most sites and if you did it publicly you might just be physically assaulted or worse. People who insult Mormons are just cowards who make sure their targets are more decent than they are.

Reactions: Wyrdloup

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hooked up with a young guy through CL. I had no idea he was a Mormon missionary until I encountered his underwear - something I had never seen before. At first I was wondering why he would have picked that style but then it hit me - he was 23, clean cut, looked like a boy scout and had strange underwear. I asked him and he confirmed my theory.

davisasian13

Expert Member
Media
Another used to be Mormon here. I served my mission in New Zealand. I knew I was gay, but thought if I just served a mission, things would change. Of course they didn't. I did like being a mission and for the most part, did what I was suppose to do. I remember one day, talking to people on the street. My companion was across the street. I had to go to the bathroom. There was a public restroom near by, so I just went down some stairs. While I was sitting there, I could see through a little hole, a guy jerking off. I got totally hard and shot my load without even touching my dick.

I also remember another time. I had this junior companion who was so scrubbed face blonde kid with blue eyes kind of guy. One morning, I woke up before he did. My morning dick was hard and he was so sexy lying across from me. I slowly jerked off while he slept. But later, he said something that made me think he was awake and watching me. We also traded massages some nights. I know he could feel my hard dick rubbing on his ass while I massaged his shoulders. He never said anything though.

So incredibly hot. It's like MormonBoyz, but for real haha. Any other stories like that? :heart_eyes:

EDIT: oops, this whole thread is dedicated to the topic. Niceeee =)

D

deleted1138933

What did he tell you that made you suspect he was watching you?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do Mormons teach/expect regarding virginity?

What do Mormons teach/expect regarding masturbation?

What happens if you break the rules on these? Repression often has the opposite effect.

No sex before marriage. Only to the opposite sex of course.

Not suppose to masturbate. Each year you would have an interview with your bishop and he would ask. you probing questions about masturbation.

If you have sex outside of marriage, you could get excommunicated. If you have sex while on your mission, they would send you home in disgrace and you would have to face disciplinary action. Of course no gay sex EVER.

After my mission, I was told that if I only would marry a woman, then being gay would just disappear. So, being a good Mormon boy, I got married. My wife had never had sex with a guy before our honeymoon. And I had never had sex with a woman before. On our wedding night, we tried to have sex but she couldn't take my big dick. Partly because while we understood the concept, things just didn't fit that easily. The next day we finally were able to make it work.