Unsure
Here's a few goodies (one is similar to the nude shot above):

Moz1
Moz2
Moz3
Moz4
Decent hint of bulge in #4.

Great post (#36) by padfoot.

"How Soon Is Now" is probably too pedestrian a choice as a fav, but it stirs me every time. "This Charming Man" puts a smile on my face, within the first measure. "Asleep", is haunting, but more for recent personal reasons. "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" and "What Difference Does It Make", are classics of a tortured and unrequited attraction, whatever the sexual persuasion.

In the somewhat unrelated song, "History Repeating", Shirley Bassey asks us, with a great line that says,
"Some people don't dance,
if they don't know who's singing
Why ask your head,
it's your hips that are swinging?"

Some people don't care about the voice, when they have the lyrics and message. Others don't care about the lyrics, or even their language, when they like the sound or beat. The point is, music is extremely individual, and even if you don't care for Moz's voice, his lyrics have an undeniable emotional message, that so many embrace. His message very well may not be yours, but for some of us, he'll always be our "charming man". For me, the Smiths and early Morrissey struck a particular chord, and so many songs seemed to be the uncanny soundtrack of my life. Heretically, mid- to current Morrissey, especially with those songs veering into political, don't do as much for me.

bigred0818

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Words fail me when I try to explain how I feel about Morrissey. He has been a constant companion of mine throughout my life, making the tough times bearable and the good times even more enjoyable. I don't know what I would do without him. Much love.

Reactions: Mlineras

Archer1534

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bigred0818, I know that feeling.

Morrissey possesses this strange kind of amorphous sex appeal. No, not every time, not every album, but he sings in this strained desirous way that I can appreciate.

I wish I found the Smith back in high school. It would have been fun to know him longer. I saw him in concert in Brooklyn, but sadly he did not sing This Charming Man.

Words fail me when I try to explain how I feel about Morrissey. He has been a constant companion of mine throughout my life, making the tough times bearable and the good times even more enjoyable. I don't know what I would do without him. Much love.