Most Famous Cock You Have Seen in Person

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jason, hon, this is the third or fourth time that I'm aware of that you've told people that you've slept with celebs and then "withheld" the names. You realize that in a thread like this the whole point is to give them, right? I mean you could fictionalize the setting if you wish, as in "I saw Celebritity A's dick at the beach (or the gym) and give a description and not, as bigone says, be "outing" him. And that would at least avoid the appearance of moral posturing or of empty boasting. IMHO.
Nick.I have only said it twice in threads that I know of.Im sorry this seems to have upset some of you.But if I name a name after saying I not only had seen his cock but sucked on it as well, than I feel thats outing someone.
But if you want details with out naming names than here goes.....

I was at a pool party up in coldwater canyon.it was night time around 9ish.There was a guy sitting on the side of the pool alone and I knew who he was right away.Sexy in his 30s Dark Hair bedroom eyes had been on a sitcom. I had a crush on him since I was young.I ended up having sex with him all night.He has a bent penis about 7 and a half thick inches with nice shaved balls and a hot ass.He is on a new show a drama now.

When I was 18 and working at a temp agency I met a guy so sexy.Deep voice tall yummy.He also temped thru the same agency in west hollywood on sunset blvd.We dated a few times always at his apartment in studio city.We had sex many times.He is hung around 8 maybe 8 and a half with low hangers and a heavy shooter.He likes to fuck really hard.He has since blown up big time on a night time drama show.I fell hard for him but he stopped calling me.He went to a very fancy college and I now think he thought I was too fluffy for him.

I know you want names but untill they come out, Im sorry but my mouth is sealed.J.

Last edited:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You seem to enjoy fighting with people.Sorry but you are not worth the effort.Stop baiting people into fighting with you and for once try saying something nice.You might like it.Cheers Jason.:smile:

lol what?
baiting people into fighting with me? sorry i call it how i see it
and YOU seem to be the drama queen around here anyway kid

Reactions: core2020

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know you want names but untill they come out, Im sorry but my mouth is sealed.J.
See, J.D., I think you're still missing my point 'cause the thread is called Most Famous Cock You Have Seen in Person, and implicitly asks for names and details 'n all so that's why I suggested fictionalizing a scenario so as to stay true to the thread and I just think that...oh, never mind. I don't want to cause trouble, I just want a drink :biggrin1:

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
"I think its tacky to out people.So I will only say I have seen and tasted a few up close,lol.Cheers.Jason"

Why the fuck is this text blue? It's my favorite colour, but I NEVER write with blue ink.

Anyway, I agree with Jason. It is extremely rude and inappropriate to "out" people--unless they are hypocritical destructive assholes like Sen. Craig who is an anti-gay cocksucker. I'm vegetarian, a vacuum pumper, but most importantly I am a writer. I will decide what information about my private life to share with strangers. Anything anyone says or writes about my private life is bullshit, because I'm the only expert on me.

My interpretation of Jason's reluctance to not "kiss and tell" is that he is respectful of other's privacy.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nick.I have only said it twice in threads that I know of.Im sorry this seems to have upset some of you.But if I name a name after saying I not only had seen his cock but sucked on it as well, than I feel thats outing someone.
But if you want details with out naming names than here goes.....

I was at a pool party up in coldwater canyon.it was night time around 9ish.There was a guy sitting on the side of the pool alone and I knew who he was right away.Sexy in his 30s Dark Hair bedroom eyes had been on a sitcom. I had a crush on him since I was young.I ended up having sex with him all night.He has a bent penis about 7 and a half thick inches with nice shaved balls and a hot ass.He is on a new show a drama now.

When I was 18 and working at a temp agency I met a guy so sexy.Deep voice tall yummy.He also temped thru the same agency in west hollywood on sunset blvd.We dated a few times always at his apartment in studio city.We had sex many times.He is hung around 8 maybe 8 and a half with low hangers and a heavy shooter.He likes to fuck really hard.He has since blown up big time on a night time drama show.I fell hard for him but he stopped calling me.He went to a very fancy college and I now think he thought I was too fluffy for him.

Hey Jason - I get what you are saying - but nobody was asking for details about sex with celebrities, which (as you said) would be "outing" them, and I totally understand & agree with you. They were just asking about celeb dicks you have seen. You could have just said "I saw _______'s dick & it looks sweet", kwim?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bruno. In a bathroom at an "Apollo" ball in Birmingham, AL. Some member invited him and paid for his expenses to come and be his guest. I

His appearance was unannounced however it didn't take long before most everyone knew he was there. I happened to be in the bathroom when he walked up to the wall of urinals and stood beside me. A nice cock although I was familiar with it from movies and photos back then. Is indeed good though to see in person and I spoke to him and he pleasantly spoke back.

Reactions: Don Diva