Most public place

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So whats the most public place you've had sex. Myself, it's in a car, at a gas station, in broad daylight, in the front seat, with other cars around... we were promtly told to "Get on outta here".

Lifeguard

Experimental Member
Media
My wife and I have had some incredible sex in a variety of public places but she is not quite the exhibitionist that I am so the chances of us being discovered were minimalized. (Just the thought that someone might see us going at it is a turn on for me!) That being said, the most public place we've ever fucked AND ran the greatest risk of being caught was on the forward (and very visible) deck of our boat which was anchored in a popular party cove at an area lake. Guess I'll be taking the rest of the day off for a run to the lake this afternoon!

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before my partner/spouse, I routinely cruised area parks, often would hook up with guys, and have sex (usually oral) with them behind a tree or on a picnic table. Most of this happened at dusk.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A former girlfriend and I stopped at a highway rest-stop and went down on each other in the front seat of her car. It was during the day, so we parked the car away from the others to be decreet.

Another time we went to town in the back seat of my car in front of her parents house, but that was at night in the winter and we fogged up the windows real fast.

My current girlfriend went down on me while I was driving all the way home from a dinner out together. When we got home we did go to bed to properly finish things. :wink:

I also caress (and grope) her so often, I do have to remember where we are sometimes so we don't get arrested for lewd behavior in public! :biggrin1:

MatyMatt

1st Like
Media
on the beach after the lifeguards went off duty (not as many people)

in an airplane bathroom with a complete stranger who i had met that day at the airport. she was very shocked and pleased at how big i am and that we took the same flight that day

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
hmmmm..... In a monestary in broad daylight under a pretty tree (awwww), in a few state parks, cars (roadhead, as well as just quicky sex before getting out to go somewhere), dressing room in a store......

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never had sex anywhere but in a house. However, I have received a blow job at the beach once, and another in a car. Wasn't naked though - she just kinda homed in on it and began sucking!

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a public transit train. Kind of like a subway but goes from city/town to city/town. It was night and the last train out of the city. We were alone in the last car and no one else was in the car. The car was lighted. We were half in the bag. We started making out and we went at it.

boatnhard

Experimental Member
Media
Just got back from KeyWest and sucked a HUGE FUCKING COCKin a bar with about 20 guys watching!Had to do a few more before they would let me up off my knees!!!

mike1du

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the car, my boyfriend driving, me jacking both of us. In a few trains. In the dressing room of dep store, both completely naked, shooting loads to the mirror. In a little church in Ireland, sheltering cauz of bad weather. In a leather bar. In a public library, shooting loads together with a well hung black lad, between shelves of Roman and Greek history.........

to mention a few....