Mother Gets Probation In Home Circumcision

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Neighbor.
That kid will never recover. The physical damage is going to be huge. The psychological damage is going to be even bigger. I know kids are remarkably resilient, and am hoping for the best.
One thing I find unbelievable is when people say, "he'll be fine, after the doctor gives him a proper circumcision." A, she may have cut off too much for that, if he was bleeding so profusely. B, circumcision more often than not takes the three most erotic areas of a man.
What an insane act of violence, against your own flesh and blood.
I find it infinitely disturbing.
We once had to care for a boy, as foster parents. His father had removed his sister's labia with a pair of scissors.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read about this before. It's pretty awful.

I'm waiting for an infomercial for a home-circumcising device from StarFrit. Or maybe from the makers of the Magic Bullet?

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People can be stupid about many things : \ Not a good choice to try and circumcise anyone without training, even in the old testament only certain people were skilled in it!

Shawn152

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We once had to care for a boy, as foster parents. His father had removed his sister's labia with a pair of scissors.[/QUOTE]

:bigeyes2: OMG !!!

Last edited:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks to HR2400, now before the US Senate:
No State or political subdivision of a State may adopt or continue in force a law, regulation, or order that prohibits or regulates the circumcision of males who have not attained the age of 18 years and whose parent [just one] or guardian has consented to the circumcision, unless such law, regulation, or order-
(1) applies to all such circumcisions performed in the State; and
(2) is limited to ensuring that all such circumcisions are performed in a hygienic manner.
- what she did will soon be perfectly legal. In fact a father will be able to legally circumcise his son for failing his driving licence.