deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 3

When Riley opened his eyes he wasn’t standing next to a pool as he had expected instead they were in a room that looked similar to a doctors office. As he looked around he realized that he was at the town’s College, St. Barts. The Bull mascot on the wall gave it away. It seems that St. Bart’s college swim team was heavily recruiting the twins.

As Riley continued to look around the room he finally noticed the twins. They were across the room, which Riley had figured out was the Grandisimo Cove University’s sports medicine clinic. Bart was looking straight at Riley but there was no reaction on his part. Riley couldn’t understand why Bart had not reacted. Here was Riley a guy he had tortured for the better part of the last five or so years since junior high. Instead of being his normal self he had grown into a white version of the incredible hulk and yet nothing, not a peep. Come to think of it his brother Craig who had his back to Riley and was facing towards his brother wasn’t moving either. Riley looked around the room and realized that nothing in the room was moving. The microwave in the corner had frozen at 4 minutes and 44 seconds. The clock on the wall had either stopped or frozen as well.

“Charlie, where are you?” Riley called out.

“Right behind you fool,” Charlie responded.

“Holy fuck, don’t sneak up on me like that you scared the shit out of me!” scolded Riley.

“How do you think you got here dumb ass, I have been standing here the whole time,”

“I don’t know, I just didn’t hear you or something it was like you weren’t here for a second.” Riley thought it was odd but he decided that he must have just been imagining things.

“You’re crazy, I could have reached out and grabbed that fine ass of yours, had I wanted,” Charlie teased.

Riley looked back to Charlie with an inquisitive look. Did Charlie just hit on him; Riley didn’t know what to make of it. Charlie was hot as hell, but he had the ability to change people’s appearance to the very core. Riley didn’t think that he could ever truly be comfortable around so much power.

“What’s going on up there inside that head of yours,” Charlie questioned.

“Nothing…Really nothing” Riley answered trying to sound convincing.

“Just wondering why the guys are just sitting there like they are mannequins or something,” Riley shared.

“What do you mean you are wondering what happened to them,” Charlie asked inquisitively.

“We swooshed in here and Craig was sitting over here in the hot tub and his brother Bart was sitting over here in the ice bath. The freaked out when you and I materialized out of thin air like anyone else in the world would do. They started screaming and so I stopped time. You were standing right here next to me Riley. I don’t understand how you could forget that it happened less than 30 seconds ago.” Charlie seemed very concerned.

“Maybe when you froze time, I was frozen for a second two, you think” Suggested Riley.

“Well first of all, I didn’t learn to stop time yesterday so I would never have screwed up that bad and second of all when we got here you told them both to stop screaming.”

“Wow that is really odd,” Riley couldn’t decide whether he was losing his mind or Charlie was.

“It is odd we need to get to the bottom of why there is a glitch in your memory, but I guess that can wait cause you seem fine now.” Charlie decided.

“Yeah, I am great, I just don’t know what happened,” Riley admitted.

“It’s ok lets just get what we came for and move on.” Charlie said to Riley

“What did we come for exactly?” Riley asked

“Courage my cowardly lion, courage.”

At that Charlie nudged Riley over to the twins. As Riley got closer to the boys he realized the hot tub was still on but the water, which had been bubbling up around Craig, was now frozen in time with everything else in the room.

Looking over at Craig, Riley noticed that his lips were beginning to turn blue, but other than that his face was as angelic as ever. It was funny to Riley how someone so hot and attractive could be so cold and ugly inside.

“So how are these guys going to help me gain courage exactly?” Riley wondered out loud.

“Let’s ask them,” Charlie said. As he snapped his fingers a symphony of noises occurred at all the same time, the microwave came back on, a radio started quietly playing in the back ground, a sportscaster was speaking on TV which was located on the opposite wall, and the water jets in Craig’s hot tub were suddenly spraying water over Craig’s amazing abs. In addition to all of these noises both boys immediately started back in on their screaming.

“Who the fuck are you two?” Bart demanded as he regained his composure.

“Who we are doesn’t matter Bart. The only thing that matters is who you two are and more importantly how you two have behaved.” Riley was pretty sure that he had heard this same line spoken to Jason, but he couldn’t be for sure.

“The two of you have been given blessings of immense athleticism, amazing bodies with not an ounce of fat, metabolisms from the heavens, and cocks from the gods.” Charlie was listing of the twin’s best attributes.

“What the hell are you talking about,” Bart interrupted.

“Silence” Charlie demanded as he waived his hands across the room. Everything in the room fell silent. The clock on the wall, the TV player, radio everything. Looking down Riley realized that the twins were frozen again.

“Ok so Riley, you don’t have the courage to get laid, even though you are now a muscle god. These guys caused that because of years and years of verbal abuse. In return for six or seven years of abuse, your afraid of your own shadow and cant stand up for yourself. These guys for all they have done to hurt and abuse you and many other guys get rewarded not punished, by becoming swimming prodigies and well…just look at them as horrific as their attitudes, I think we can both agree they are hardly ugly.” Charlie summarized.

“Yeah, thanks for not pulling any punches there,” laughed Riley, “That about sums it up.”

Charlie laid out the plan, “so what we need to figure out is why they are so confident, what makes them able to be successful at everything from bedding women as often as they win swimming trophies.”

“Right so how are we going to do that?” Riley wondered.

“We are going to ask them,” stated Charlie matter-of-factly.

With a waiving of his powerful hand; Charlie unfroze the twins who both began to protest and yell at the same time.

“One at a time, one at a time, you’re giving me a headache with your bellyaching and whining,” Charlie stated very dismissively.

Both continued to try and speak but Charlie snapped his finger toward Craig’s mouth and he was silenced in the same way someone would if they were wearing an invisible gag.

“So boys listen to me carefully. The two of us want to know how you can live with yourselves having tortured and physically mind fucked Riley for so many years.”

By the way if you lie to me you will face even harsher consequences,” warned Charlie.

"Look I don't know what that little fag Riley said to put you two up to this but you too seem like cool guys, why don't you just release what ever voodoo shit is holding me down inside this hot tub, and we will forget this ever happened." Bart tried to negotiate.

Riley and Charlie gave each other a knowing glance. Bart did not realize who Riley was.

"Little Fag? He's a fag? Shit, we didn't realize that" The new and improved Riley baited Bart, who was ignorant of the trap he was falling into."

"Oh shit yeah that little bitch is a grade A cock sucker" Bart continued dig his grave.

"Damn," Riley continued setting Bart up. “Charlie and I can't stand fags can we Charlie?"

“No, can't stand them." Charlie played along surprised at this sudden ability of Riley's to stand up for himself. Charlie thought maybe Ian’s muscle praising was better for Charlie's psyche than he originally realized.

"Dude were really sorry we fucked with you" Riley continued. "We really shouldn't be screwing around with two cool guys like yourselves. It's just that the fag Ri...um Ri?"

"Yes, Riley" Bart confirmed

"Right, Riley paid us to get revenge on all the guys that wronged him." Riley couldn't help but wink at Charlie who was thoroughly enjoying this turn of events.

"Yeah, Riley hired us to use voodoo to get his revenge." Charlie joined in the fun.

"He totally was going to turn us into fags wasn't he?" Bart began too look pissed.

"Totally, he was totally hoping that we would turn y'all into gay boys." Charlie confirmed Bart's story.

Riley tried to decide what he wanted to ask next and he turned to look into the eyes of the magically gaged Craig.

"What do you think we should do with the conniving bitch?" Riley asked starring into Craig's eyes.

Charlie took Riley's question to Craig as a cue to remove his invisible gag. At nearly the same moment Craig noticed something that he could quite put his finger on, yet it was still familiar.

"We should beat the fuck out of his faggoty ass. No one tries to turn my brother or I gay." Bart answered for his brother.

"Shut up...Bart, Craig said under his breath as reality began to set in.

"When, I get a hold of that fat little fuck I'm going to beat his zitty ass face in, no one will even recognize that squeaky voiced bitch when I'm through with him." Bart continued his plotting.

"Oh my GOD shut up Bart," begged Craig.

"That boy will learn his fucking lesson, if he thinks I've been cruel to him before he is in for a rude awakening." Bart announced.

"BART," Craig screamed.

"Shut the fuck up, Craig, you have always defended that piece of shit faggot. You’re always trying to get me to go easy on the little bitch." Bart shared a secret that clearly shocked Riley.

“You have?” Riley and Charlie both said in surprise unison.

"Bart...he's Rilllll" Craig tried to explain that this new muscular guy was in fact Riley a more muscular, better looking Riley, but Riley none the same. Craig was wise enough to realize the eyes don’t lie. As Craig tried to tell his brother the truth Charlie slapped the invisible gag back over Craig's mouth.

"He's what," Bart asked?

"He said, I'm Riley you fucking fool" Riley revealed.

"Do you think, I have a squeaky voice?" Riley asked to Charlie in a demeanor that said he was actually worried that maybe his voice wasn't right.

"Don't worry about it. We'll take care of it in just a second." Charlie blew off the question.

"You do, you do think I have a squeaky voice." Riley protested.

Charlie shot Riley a look that said, "This conversation can wait."

"You can't be Riley that's ridiculous. You're...not a faggot; I mean you're jacked. There isn't a girl on the planet that wouldn't sleep with you." Bart explained.

"Is that how it works?" Charlie laughed. "Fags can't be athletic, gay guys are only small less manly men?"

"Mmmmhmmm" Craig screamed into his gag violently trying to get loose so he could shut up his older brother. Older by only 23 minutes, but older nonetheless.

"Well guys, I don't know all the ins and outs of the fudge packing community, but yeah the ones I know have always been, short, fat, ugly kids with no life. You guys don't look gay to me." Bart's ignorance was on full display and his brother rolled his eyes and through up his hands, knowing that his brother had fucked up royally.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"You fucking idiot," Riley laughed.

"Your brother was right, he is Riley. The muscles and the good looks were always Riley's he just needed a little help from Mother Nature and your friend Jason to met his full Potential."

"Jason? Jason would never of helped any gay puke."

"Oh you'd be surprised at how persuasive I can be," Charlie shared.

"Just do it," Riley said.

"Do what?" Charlie asked.

"Do what ever it is that Mother Nature has in store for him. I just can't look at his face any more." Riley begged.

"Funny you should mention his face, Riley." Charlie said as he turned to Bart.

"What was it you said you were going to do, Bart? Didn't you say you were going to get a hold of that fat little fuck? You said you were going to beat his zitty face in, no one will even recognize him when you are through with him you said." Charlie spoke ominously.

With a flick of his wrist an invisible force plucked Bart out of the whirlpool. Setting him on the ground in front of Riley. Bart in all his glory, picturesque abs, 7-inch soft cock, smooth skin, beautiful blue eyes, and blond hair stood at frozen attention.

"From your wicked tongue to Mother Nature's ears...The fate you planned to give another is the fate you will have," Charlie, pronounced.

As Bart opened his mouth to protest, Riley noticed the same familiar golden dust that gave took his killer body from Jason, began to pour out of Bart's mouth. The more he tried to protest the more dust that came pouring out. If you've seen the pea soup scene in exorcist you can visualize what was occurring.

More and more dust came pouring out of Bart's mouth, but not a drop hit the ground. Charlie had placed a wine glass under Bart's mouth and the dust collected into the cup. It was clear that the cup should be overflowing, but the amount of puberty dust that came out of Bart's mouth did not ever fill the endless cup.

As suddenly as the dust came pouring out of Bart's mouth it stopped.

"What the hell, happened and why am I so cold," complained Bart.

"It's the temperature of your dark heart." Riley quipped.

Riley was just about to tell Bart how he more than anyone had hurt him with the venomous things that he had said to him over the years when Riley heard the Bart’s first protests. Riley steadied himself for the show.

"Stop wait, what is happening to me?" Bart shouted freaking out.

Bart was shrinking 6', 5'10, and 5’8; inch-by-inch he shrunk almost melting into the ground like the wicked witch of the west.

Craig started screaming and fighting his invisible gag, trying to pull himself out of his ice bath prison. Desperation was written all over his face as he saw his brother shrinking right before his eyes. The scene had to be extremely odd as much as he was watching his twin brother shrink he was facing what could be his own image.

At 5'2 the shrinking stopped. Both Riley and Charlie agreed. Bart still looked adorable. If you saw him you would say he was the cutest little pocket gay, with his blonde hair and his blue eyes, even more compact abs and his perfect skin. Or was it perfect.

Pop, pop, pop, pop...zit after zit began to break through Bart's face. His complexion was far worse than any normal acne. He went from gorgeous to grotesque in the blink of an eye.

Bart's beautiful blonde hair became covered in greasy hair oil like he hadn’t bathed in weeks. So much oil that it insured that he would have years of acne issues to fight.

"Make it stop,” cried out Bart in his sexy baritone voice.

"You want it to stop?" Asked Charlie teasing Bart.

"Yeayes pleeassse maake it stop” said the suddenly juvenile voice crackling one minute and sounding sexy the next. Bart's voice was changing backwards as the loss of his puberty dust was changing his vocal cords.

"You fuckers tricked me into saying all those things, came the squeaky voice of a young man who never had the thickening of vocal cords that comes with the puberty process.

"Oh really we tricked you...please explain to me how the last four or five years of years of torturing Riley was our fault. Please take absolutely no personal responsibility. That would absolutely make me stop taking away mother natures gifts from you." Charlie sarcastically said to Bart.

"Try asking Jason what I do to people who whine about their lot in life. A life that they created for themselves.

Bart began to shriek. "Life, I have no life, I can't believe you took it from me. You've ruined me, there is not a girl on this planet that would sleep with me now."

“So would you say that I took your confidence?” Charlie asked sounding quite clinical in his inquiry?

“Would you feel confident if you looked like this?” Bart bellowed.

“Well I can tell you one thing, I wouldn’t feel confident if I had someone like you constantly putting me down about how I looked,” explained Riley.

“You, you don’t get to speak to me, you witch or voodoo doctor or what ever the hell you are you faggot. The two of you have ruined my life.”

"Oh I haven't ruined everything quite yet." Said a very cheeky Charlie.

At that a loud sucking noise could be heard around Bart's midsection. Eight loud vacuous sounds and after each one another section of Bart's beautiful 8-pack was sucked into his body.

"Noooooooo" squawked Bart, I'll fucking kill you. As he looked down at his flat stomach where there used to be 8 rock hard lady swooning, gay boy dreaming abs muscles.

"If you don't like that you'll hate this." Charlie said to what sounded like helium filling a balloon. First came a belly and then a fat roll and then two. The weight gain moved from Bart’s stomach to his legs then ass, finally his ankles transformed into giant ham like kankles.

"You can't I will..." Bart was silenced as Charlie swiped his finger in the air regaging Bart.

"Why didn't I think of this with Jason" wondered Charlie.

Satisfied that he had heard the last of Bart's whining he walked across the room and handed the puberty dust cup over to Riley. "Bottoms up" Charlie stated.

"You want me to drink it?" Riley asked confused. "Never mind, magic, I get it." Riley stated before Charlie had to say anything.

“Mmm this is delicious, its so sweet and warm” Riley said hamming it up for a nearly broken Bart.

For all Riley’s showiness it did actually taste kind of good and before he knew it he felt the familiar strength of the puberty dust running through his veins.

In no time Riley’s body was already showing his newfound growth and puberty-enhanced development. Already standing at 6’3 of Jason’s old height, Riley began to rise three more inches to 6’6. Next a warming sensation covered his face and surrounded his whole body, he could feel his skin tighten and smooth. While there once were scars from his bouts with acne, not a trace of them remained on his now smooth and blemish free face.

Riley didn’t even have to speak to know that his vocal cords were stretching and thickening but when he did speak he had a deep and manly sexy bass voice.

Riley’s hair seemed to sparkle for a moment and when it stopped the split ends and thinning spots were gone and in its place was a full of light brown healthy hair.

“This feels amazing” Riley said in his sexy new voice.

“You haven’t felt anything yet.” Charlie promised.

Then Riley heard it, the familiar popping and tearing sound of muscle fibbers tearing and growing and skin stretching as six enormous and abs muscles forced their way through Riley’s taut skin. With a few more pops came a deep V shape giving Riley a very pronounced Adonis Girdle.

“If Ian thought you were a sex muscle god earlier just wait until he sees you now,” Charlie said to a very obviously pleased Riley.

“I can’t believe how hot I feel! I can’t imagine what else you could do for me. Well wait there is one small matter that you could take care of” Riley stated with an obvious motion towards his junk.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“You feel good about yourself now, but as soon as that self-doubt sets in your going to go right back to hearing those voices again.” Charlie predicted.

“Dude way to spoil my good mood.” Riley said razing Charlie.

Charlie turned to Craig who had tears running down his face as he looked over at his broken brother.

“I am going to ask you the same question, I asked your brother how can you live with yourselves having tortured and physically mind-fucked Riley for so many years?”

“I have no idea,” said a sad and honest Craig. “I have always felt bad for you Riley. Honestly, I have always tried to get them to leave you alone, but what could I do? I just couldn’t figure out why you kept coming around. Why didn’t you just move or leave or something.” Craig sounded sincere.

“So you are suggesting that it was Riley who needed to move or leave rather than you all stop being assholes?” Charlie asked incredulously.
“No that is not what, I mean, I just mean that if I had been him I would have moved.” Craig explained.

“Tell me this and be honest or your fate will be as bad as your brothers, why didn’t you ever fight to stop the other guys if you knew it was that bad, if you actually had the decency to try and stop them why didn’t you go all the way, why didn’t you actually stop them?”

“Because, I liked being popular.” Craig shocked both of them with a honest answer. “If I had stepped up any more than I already had then Jason and Randy would have shunned my brother and I and we would have become outcasts, social pariahs at school.”

“So you chose to idly stand-by and let them torment my Riley, I mean Riley,” Charlie corrected himself. “You were just some sort of spectator so that you could retain some sort of social status. You let Riley be the brunt of jokes, the target of ridicule and the recipient of actual beatings?” “I think you may be more pathetic than all of the others. Unlike them you knew they were wrong and you did little to actually help. You let your brother guilt trip you into doing nothing.

“I mean…” Craig started to explain.

“Stop, if you know what’s good for you, there won’t be another sound that comes out of your mouth. Just take what your about to get and don’t say a word.” Charlie said in a disgusted tone.

“Wait, don’t be too hard on him.” Riley implored on Craig’s behalf. “Sure he never gave me any indication that he was looking out for me, he never gave me the slightest bit of hope that one of the four of them didn’t want me to shrivel up and die, but if what his brother says is true and he really did try and stop him then I want you to go easy on him.”

“I was about to give you his 9 inch dick.” Charlie confessed.

“Oh well sorry about your fate their Craig.” Riley said completely reversing his tune.
Charlie brought his hands into the air as if he was about to conduct an invisible orchestra.

“Wait stop,” Riley interrupted with seconds to spare. “If I don’t stand up for him I wont forgive myself. Honestly if I let you do this to him then I am just as bad as he was by not standing up for me.”

Charlie stared at Riley a bit a mixture of awe, respect, and something else that Riley couldn’t quite figure out. It was a kind look a happy look but one that he was completely unfamiliar with.

“No wonder she picked you.” Charlie said under his breath.

“OK I will stop, but only because you asked me too not because, Craig doesn’t deserve it.” Charlie promised.

Charlie was about to tell Craig how incredibly lucky he was that there was at least a kernel of hope that mother nature may be able to find some small bit of love in his heart that if harvest could save him from his fate when he got an idea.

“You don’t get off totally scot-free there friend.” Charlie said with a cunning grin.

Walking over to Riley, Charlie implored him to stand perfectly still “please don’t move, what I am about to do is very dangerous and I would never forgive myself, if something were to happen to you.”

“OK I won’t move a muscle” Riley promised.

At that Charlie reached over to Riley’s head and stuck his finger deep into Riley’s ear.

“You are going to have wax build up on your fingers,” Riley joked.

“Don’t move, I don’t want to make a mistake, if I do you could forget how to count to 100 or you could have no memory of the color yellow.”

“What the hell are you doing in my ear that could cause that?” Riley protested.

As Charlie dug around in Riley’s ear he started to have very vivid memories of time when the Four Horsemen bullied him, times when he had been punched, times when he had been kicked in the stomach, multiple times the guys had pulled down his pants, leaving him naked and exposed in the middle of the school halls. There was also a particularly depressing memory of trying out for the baseball team only to be humiliated for the size of his dick and outed by Randy at the same time. While there were members of the team that didn’t seem to mind that he was gay there were a few that seemed to be pissed at the idea that a “fag” would try to join a “man’s” sport. 10-minutes into the tryouts the Coach rejected Riley without as much as Riley ever picking up a bat. Then the big one. The one when his mother who was rarely home from the hospital got drunk for the 300th time and blamed him for his father leaving. “He knew you were going to turn out to be gay, the day you were born, why do you think he left?”

“Wait, don’t move, I think I’ve got them.” Charlie shared as he began to pull his finger out of Riley’s ear.

“There got it, now don’t move as I pull them out.” Charlie begged.

With that a string of dark, sooty, and blackish looking dust came flowing out of Riley’s ear. With a snap of Charlie’s well-established magic fingers the dust floated in the middle of the room suspended in midair.

Now walking over to Craig, Charlie gave the same dire warning. “Move while I am doing this and you could turn out believing you’re a chicken, and trust me I don’t care for you like I do Riley.” Charlie paused to think about what his last comment might have sounded like to Riley. “I mean, I just don’t care for you so I don’t plan to tell you more than once not to move.”

Charlie placed his finger into Craig’s ear and fished for several memories.

Vivid remembrances were replayed in Craig’s mind. The memory of he and his brother being encouraged when they started to show progress as swimmers, the memory of being voted the Junior High Prom King, the memory of getting laid the first time, and multiple memories of him and his brother tag teaming chicks, in bed, in the car, on a picnic table, in a hot tub, and in a walk-in freezer. Then there was a whole set of memories that came at him like a 1980s chick-flick movie montage. These memories were of all the women that ever told him how good he was in bed, how big his dick was, and how much they desired him. Within those memories were a few recollections where guys would acknowledge his big dick, numerous envious compliments ranging from “God I wish my dick was that big,” to “Do you eat Miracle Grow for Breakfast?” were scattered in his memories.

“Stay still, stop squirming,” Charlie warned, as he pulled out a string of bright golden dust from within Craig’s ear.

Charlie snapped his fingers like before but this time an hourglass appeared. Another snap and each side of the hourglass were filled with the dust from the different guys minds.

Charlie tipped over the hour glass and the two different colors began to head to the other side with the gold dust flowing upward into the upper chamber and the black dust flowing downward into the lower chamber.

As the dust began to change sides, memories began to flow into Riley’s head. The memories were very cloudy and not specific at all he didn’t suddenly have a memory of having a twin, nor did he remember the first time he lost his virginity (which has still yet to happen, but will soon, I imagine). But he did have vague memories of being encouraged to pursue his passions, and he felt like he had been told all his life how good he was and how desirable he was and how popular he had always been.
As Riley’s memories were shifting to one where he was loved. Craig was gaining the full brunt of Riley’s memories. Craig was not just acquiring the feeling of being dejected he was being dejected. He was experiencing everything as if he was in the role of Riley. Craig still knew in his mind that these events never actually occurred to him, but yet he was now experiencing them and they felt as real to him as they had to Riley when these incidents first occurred. Craig in the role of Riley felt the shame when he was pantsed. He felt the sting of rejection when he was dismissed from baseball practice. He felt each kick of the feet of his brother and the other two horsemen. He even had to endure watching himself do nothing to help as he (as Riley) was getting punched in the gut for allegedly looking at Jason too long in the shower.

As the memories percolated around in each of the guys minds actual physical differences started to become obvious in the guys. Riley seemed to have a weight of a thousand worlds lifted of his shoulders, he stood a little taller, and he just had this effortless smile where in the past his default was bitchy resting face (that ones for you Guypak).

In contrast Craig eyes were suddenly solemn and filled with sadness, he seemed less sure of himself, there was a weight on his shoulders that was not there in his past. He began fidgeting with his clothes like the didn’t fit right, and he flinched with every move Charlie made.

To Craig the world seemed to be a bit less his oyster and for the first time ever he didn’t feel like he could accomplish everything he set his mind to, he had a constant worry that he would be rejected and that rejection made things feel like they weren’t worth trying. He also had a feeling that he didn’t have a friend that he could turn to.

Yet to Riley, he was on top of the world. There was no mountain to high and no reason to fear the unknown. Life was an adventure ready to be taken. So what if he had a few rejections they were simply potholes on his road to success.

Both guys knew this was not their real memories, Craig knew that he was still an all-state championship swimmer, and yet there was just this nagging doubt that was never there before. Riley knew he was never the Junior High Prom King but there was this feeling of acceptance and a lack of worry on his mind.

“What happened what did you do to me,” Craig asked timidly.

“Let’s just say there has been a lot to contribute to your cockiness and feeling of being invisible. I took the burden of having to feel popular away from you since to prevent you from being a decent human being and instead you were a person that could not do the right thing even if you knew what the right thing was.

Riley, I couldn’t give you the full dose of what I took out of Craig, for one thing his memories of his sexual relations are with women and lord knows at 18 you are conflicted enough about your sexuality, I don’t need to be putting other people’s sexuality in the mix. For another thing, a full dose might have made you as cocky as he and his brother and my goal was for you to be confident not cocky.”

“I think you accomplished your goal,” said a smiling and joyful Riley.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Hey look on the bright side, Riley let you keep your cock.” Charlie said to Craig. “Though with your lack of confidence, I am not sure that you will be nearly as good in bed as you used to be.”

“I am so deeply sorry for everything that happened to you. I can’t believe the burden you have been carrying around. I feel awful what we did. I wish there was some way to repay you.” Craig pled with Riley.

“Oh your going to repay him all right, because you are going to be carrying around his self doubt for the rest of your life. Sure you will have good times where you will be able to forget the horrible things that were done to Riley, but in the back of your mind you will always wonder if your friends might turn on you or if you will actually succeed in a job, when the promotion doesn’t work out for you, you will second guess your performance and wonder why you were a failure. Don’t you worry you have repaid him with your confidence.”

“I forgive you,” Riley said and Charlie I want you to take away those memories and give them back to me.

“What? Are you out of your mind?” Charlie’s face showed his complete surprise.

“There my memories and they hurt, but they keep me who I am. They help me to remember how I need to treat others. I am not saying I want them to be quite so debilitating, but I at least want to remember what made me worthy to be chosen by Mother Nature.” Riley explained.

“If your sure.” Charlie hesitantly agreed.

“Yes, and, I want you to return his memory of his family to him.” Everyone deserves to have a family that loves them. Everyone deserves to be told they are worthwhile. I refuse to steel that memory from him.”

Charlie looked like he was tearing up a little bit as he turned to Riley and pulled a small string of dust out of his ear.

“You are the luckiest person in the word, Craig never forget that.” As he stuffed the dust up Craig’s nose. He then reached into his ear and pulled the black dust back out.

“You sure you want me to put these back in, I could always go put them into Bart.”

Riley laughed, “I figure with all these memories of popularity and acceptance and love floating around up here, I will be fine.”

Charlie began to feed the memories back up Riley’s nose. But stopped before he entered the last one. This one between you and your mom, I am going to keep that one, you don’t need it. A very wise and cute guy once told me “everyone deserves to have a family that loves them. Everyone deserves to be told they are worthwhile.” I would stuff it up your mom’s nose but I know you would let me so, instead I will just make the taste of alcohol seem so repulsive to her that she will never drink again. I will also give her the unyielding desire to seek counseling for her dependency and addiction issues.

“Speaking of families that love you, I have an idea,” Riley said whispering his idea into Charlie’s ear.”

“I love it and of course I have the power to do it, please.” Charlie stated as he took in Riley’s secret.

“Bart it seems that today is your lucky day too. Before you get excited you are definitely not getting your eight-pack back and your not getting your perfect skin and you will likely never have the height or arm span to be a championship swimmer ever again. However you’re getting a second chance courtesy of Riley. You are going to get a chance to be a decent human being from the start.”

At that Charlie sat Bart in one of the trainers desk chairs and started spinning him around and around like he was on some homemade merry-go-round. As he began to spin faster and faster gold puberty dust began to be flung out from Bart’s body and was absorbed into the air. Then Charlie spun Bart in the opposite direction and as he was spinning Charlie, Riley and Craig could see that Bart was growing younger and younger 15, then 12, 9, 6, and then finally ending at about the age of 5.

“Craig, meet your younger brother Bart. Bart is now your responsibility to raise with some human decency. You are responsible for teaching him that treating people like shit does not make you a better person regardless of how popular it might make you. Oh and you will need to help him feel good about himself as he is going to have a tough teenage life with as much acne as he is going to battle.”

“But what will my parents think, what will the school and all of his friends think” Craig protested.

“Your parents will remember that Bart was born as a surprise a bit later than they expected but that you were already 13 when he was born and you have always been a great big brother. They have never felt burdened by their older age because you have always been like a father figure.”

“You never had a twin brother you had been an only child from 13 until Bart was born. Only you, me, and Riley will ever remember the truth.”

Little Bart came over to his big brother and grabbed his hand; Bart was never really comfortable around strangers.

“Oh Bart you always were an asshole, maybe we can find you a great zit cream buddy.”

Craig started to say he was sorry to Riley again, but as he looked across the room, he and his brother were suddenly standing in the middle of his family kitchen.

“So what’s next?” Riley asked Charlie.

“I am not sure, you seem to be the boss now. I am just here to help you reach your full potential, but honestly I don’t know how much more help I can be.”

“How about with this new confidence you take me back to see Ian” Riley winked as he shared his plan with Charlie.

“Really, Ian you think he doesn’t seem up to your standards now does he?” Charlie questioned.

“You didn’t see how big his dick was,” responded a confident and obviously horny Riley.

“I guess, I mean if that is who you really want, or I mean what you really want.”

“Yeah that and can you please watch the locker room door again” laughed Riley.

“Yeah kid what ever you need.”

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 4

While Charlie and Riley were dealing with the twins, I mean the brothers. Ian spent the time looking through the gym; the gym parking lot and he even drove up and down the street trying to find Riley.

“There is no way that he got out of here so fast? I just need to know why he left. I thought he was someone special. He was at least someone incredibly muscular that made me feel special,” Ian lamented sadly to himself.

“Dale, he wait up, did you see where Riley that extreme muscle dude went off to?” Ian asked as he found Dale cleaning the trainer’s office that he, Ian, and the other trainers shared.

“What? How the hell do you loose a 210 pound muscle god?” Dale fired back.

“So that is a no then?” Ian asked sarcastically.

“No dude I haven’t seen him since he went into the locker room with you. Frankly I figured you all were in the trainer’s private shower room and he had your ass bent over. Had he gone in the back room with me, I know I wouldn’t have lost him.” Said a clearly jealous and bitter Dale.

“He didn’t pick you, he picked me,” Responded a defensive Ian.

“Yeah why exactly did he pick you? What the hell did you tell him while you were spotting him on the last bench press? I mean look at you and then look at me. He and I are both muscle gods. I am not even sure how you became a trainer.

“Look at me,” Dale said as he pulled off his shirt revealing his heavily muscled body with massive pecs, and bulging arms. Under different circumstances Ian would be fawning over Dale, he was after all the hottest trainer in the place, not just the hottest gay one, but by far the hottest trainer hands down.

“Dude we all know you are afraid to even get undressed around us. We know that you don’t want us to see how little muscle and how undefined you are.” Dale continued.

“Seriously the whole training team thinks you’re a little bitch.” Dale said continuing to push and piss off Ian.

“Dude look at me compared to you” Dale said as he ripped off Ian’s shirt.

Ian was surprised at Dale’s attitude, but he was also more than a bit turned on. Dale’s cocky attitude and muscles were a good mixture to make Ian a bit weak in the knees and long in the cock. Yet despite being turned on he was still pissed at how Dale was treating him.

“Seriously dude look at you I have clients that are more muscular than you. Feel this arm,” Dale said as he grabbed Ian’s hands and drug him over to feel his arm.

“I mean it really feel the power this arm has in it! Where is your power dude? Feel this chest that is strength, where is your strength.”

Ian began to smile at the irony; the douchier that Dale acted the more Ian’s own center of power was starting to grow.

Ian was oh so familiar with this scenario and he was getting extremely excited to be able to take this bitch down. All he had to do was play along.

“What are you smiling about you little bitch?” Dale was super pissed and jealous that he wasn’t picked over this 5’5 guy.

“I am just smiling because, I got picked over all your muscles and you came in second to me.” Ian jabbed.

“Why is that fucker, why is it that you beat me out.”

“Maybe it’s because Riley heard you had a small dick.” Ian pushed.

“What the fuck ever. There has never been anyone on this planet to tell me I have a small dick.” Dale shouted turning red in the face.

“Really that is not what the guys here in the office have to say. Even the straight guys said they for as much man ass as you get they were surprised at how small you are.” Ian was fully lying at this point he had actually heard from one of his college buddy’s that it was fairly impressive 5 inches while soft and 8.5 inches while hard, but making up this story got him where he wanted to go.

Dale fully took the bait. “Does this look small to you?” Dale said as he yanked down his gym shorts. “Tell me bitch does this look small to you?”

“Well it only looks to be about 5 or 6 inches.” Ian was pushing every button he could think of to get under Dale’s skin.

“Let’s just see how big it can get.” At that Ian found himself being shoved to his knees.

“Suck my big dick, bitch!” Dale demanded.

Ian had to admit that it was fairly nice looking and he had been horny ever since he was left at the alter by Riley.

Ian reached out and grabbed it, licking the head and then spitting down the shaft to lube it up. Ian was a mean cocksucker and while Dale didn’t want to admit it he thought maybe now he knew why Riley picked Ian.

“Did you tell him you were a expert cock sucker? Is that what you told Riley? Cause I have better.” Lied Dale.

“I mean I am not even fully hard with this bullshit blowjob” another lie, Dale had never been so hard in all his life.

Ian double his efforts, he swallowed the whole shaft down to Dale’s trimmed pubes. Ian could have easily taken another inch or two but he pretended to choke on Dale’s hard dick.

“That’s right choke on my dick whore. I am going to make you gag.” Dale started face-fucking Ian. It was an angry fuck as he was taking out his frustration and rejection by Riley on Ian’s face.

About 8 minutes of hard core face fucking and Ian’s expert tongue slobbering over Dale’s nuts and Dale shouted that he was going to blow.

“I am going to come in your mouth bitch.”

“The fuck you are,” Ian said pulling back so that Dale nutted on the office floor.

“The next time you see Riley you tell him that I am the man.”

“Fuck I am still horny” Dale cussed.

“Dude, I just don’t understand it, what did Riley see in you. What do you got that I don’t got.” Dale demanded.

As if it was his cue Ian dropped his pants to reveal the power that he knew was going to short circuit Dale’s brain. Ian knew he was about to pick up a muscle slave that would be his bitch. Ian smiled because he realized he had a new boy toy.

Reactions: Countryboi16

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“Probably this” Ian said as his 9 inch semi swayed back and forth as he dropped his gym shorts.

“Oh Fuck!!!!” Dale said not even realizing he spoke.

“What Dale? What are you looking at?” Ian questioned.

Dale just stared at Ian’s cock as it grew another inch longer and another half inch wider at the events that were occurring.

“Tell me what you see, tell me what you are looking at Dale.” Ian insisted.

Dale was still flabbergasted and silent he just stood there with a lost look on his face.

“Dale tell me what you are looking at or you’ll never be given permission to touch it.” Ian said looking into Dale’s vacant eyes.

“I’m, I’m, um I’m” Dale tried to speak coherently as yet another inch and a half was added to Ian’s dick on its way up to its full size.

“Your what, bitch.” Ian asked turning the table on the once dominant man in the room.

“I’m looking at the um” Dale gulped

“The biggest dick you’ve ever seen” finished Ian.

“Fuck it’s the biggest dick ever man.” Dale said snapping partially back to reality.

“How, I mean I know how, but how did you, I mean your so short and your feet are so small.”

Ian laughed.

“How can someone so short have that hanging between their legs?”

“Whose the little bitch now? Whose the small man now?” Ian asked.

“I am” Dale whispered.

“What was that, I couldn’t hear you.” Ian demanded.

“I am, I am the small bitch” Dale started to crack.

“What about those muscles, aren’t there power in those arms of yours? Or does this monster swinging between my legs trump your arms?” Ian pushed.

“Fuck, Fuck, Fuck,” Dale was fighting he didn’t want to lose, he couldn’t lose.

Ian was relentless and was now stroking his dick up to its full 11.5 by 8.5 size.

“Which one of us is the real man here? You and your muscles that anyone can lift weights and achieve or is it me? Is it the one that was blessed with the biggest dick you’ve ever seen? I mean I can lift weights and have what you can have, but you’ll never have this dick you will never know the power that comes with having a dick this big, you will never know the power that I can have over people just by pulling down my pants.”

“Tell me, tell me would you rather be big and tall like you are now, would you rather have all those muscles and all that height or would you give it all up in order to have this cock hanging between your legs.”

Dale knew the answer he just didn’t want to admit it to himself.

“Tell me what do you want?” Ian insisted. “Get a closer look at it boy.” Ian said as he pushed this 6’2 goliath on to his knees without even the slightest bit of resistance. 5’5 little Ian knew he was the giant now.

“What do you want?!?” Came Ian’s persistent question.

“I want you to fuck me” Came the desperate plea from Dale, “please fuck me with that fucking massive meat. Please just fuck me that is what I want.”

“You can’t even as much as touch it unless you tell me your muscles or my meat. Deep down what do you really want what would make you feel like more of a man?”

“Your cock there is no man alive that wouldn’t chose your cock, it beats out my muscles any day. I would do anything to have a cock that big,” shouted Dale.

“But you never will, will you Dale?”

“No, fuck, no I never will.”

“What is the closest you will ever get to having my cock Dale?” Ian went in for the kill.

“Only if you allow me to take yours, only if you bless me with it.”

Bingo Ian had him.

“What will you do to have this cock, Dale?” Ian asked.

“Absolutely anything you tell me to do.” A broken Dale responded.

“Why do you think Riley picked me instead of you, Dale?”

“Because my muscles don’t mean shit compared to your dick, because I am not half the man you are. Because you deserve to beat me out and my tiny little dick.” Dale confessed.

“You want me to fuck you don’t you?”

“More than anything in the world”

“Crawl over there to my gym bag and bring me a condom and some lube. I am going to fuck you so that no man will ever fill you up again.” Ian promised.

As Dale scurried over to Ian’s bag he tossed socks and shoes and finally found the treasure chest he was looking for a box of Trojan Magnum XLs and a bottle of lube. Dale ripped open the condom wrapper with his teeth as he crawled back over to Ian on his knees. As he began to roll the condom onto Ian’s monster dick he shared his concern.

“There is no way that this is going to fit all the way down your giant meat.”

“It never does,” Ian agreed, “But no matter how tight I will make it work.”

“Lay down and stick your legs on my shoulders. Now lift up your ass I want to see that hole of yours.” As Ian began to rub the lube around and within Dale’s hole Dale exploded with another round of cum.

“Fuck, keep it together, bitch” Ian demanded. “You’re going to clean that cum off my leg later with your tongue.

“I can’t help it, please just fuck me, I know I will cum again.” Dale shared.

Ian lubed up his manhood and aimed for Dale’s lungs. Dale felt so tight as Ian fought to get his head through Ian’s sphincter.

“Are you an anal virgin?” Ian asked to Dale?

“No, no I have been with dozens of guys, sir.” Ian smiled at the sir response. “But it sure does feel like I am one.”

“You are incredibly tight, tighter than some guys on their first time.”

“Owwwwwwww” Dale screamed as he fought against Ian’s massive invader.

“Fuck me, I can’t take it its too big, it’s splitting me in half” Dale begged.

Ian stuck his sock in Dale’s mouth and kept pushing.

“POP”

Ian smiled as he realized that he had been so much bigger than any guy that had ever been with Dale before that he just popped Dale’s cherry stretching his sphincter farther than it had ever been stretched.

Dale did a full sit up and nearly lifted his whole body off the ground. Ian pushed Dale back on the ground and started pushing farther and farther. Ian placed his hand down on Dale’s incredible six pack so that he could steady himself and he swore that he could feel his own dick around Dale’s bellybutton, as it was going back and forth in and out. Dale on the other hand swore he could feel Ian’s dick inside his throat.

“Oh my God don’t stop,” screamed Dale spitting out Ian's sock and not caring whom in the gym could hear him.

“You have the biggest cock I will ever see.”
“I will never be able to be fulfilled again.”
“No man will ever satisfy me like you can.” Dale was 100% Ian’s plaything as Ian continued to fuck the daylights out of his new toy.

“Charlie, get me out of here,” Riley said. He couldn’t watch anymore of what he was witnessing through the gym office window.

“I am so sorry you had to see that,” said Charlie secretly relieved.

“Don’t freak out, this is just one of those road blocks in life, I will take you home.” Charlie said hoping to keep Riley’s spirits up.

Right before Charlie could touch Riley’s shoulder.

Riley stated, “you’re not taking me home. You’re taking me to see Randy. Ian nor Dale have seen what a true dick can be.”

Last edited:

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you all think? Why was Charlie relieved that Riley saw Ian and Dale? What will come of the former Twins? Will Riley finally get his hands on Randy's baseball bat? What is up with Riley missing time and not remembering the beginning of chapter 3?

Where do you want to see the conclusion? of this story go?

The more feedback, I get the more motivated I will be to reveal these answers and more on the next episode of Mother Nature Has Had Enough.

sessacock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hah amazing. I kinda like that Riley keeps finding himself getting bigger/better but still stuck with the small cock, while all the other dudes are losing everything BUT their dicks..

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
Chapter 3 was beautiful, especially the bits with the minds and chapter four may seriously be the hottest scene I have ever fucking read. I think Charlie is falling for Riley although I hope he is also relieved because he knows how bad Riley wants a monster cock now, after witnessing Ian's domination of Dale(rightfully so). Hell yeah he is going to get Randy's monster; he better. I'd like to see more scenes like the one between Ian and Dale and I think Randy is going to need to be fucked by somebody; if only a bit.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a shorter update. I had planned to get more into the sex, of Chapter 6, but I need a couple of days to get that written.

This chapter and a half is heavy on the plot, heavy on the irony, and heavy on the romance. More fucking will be coming I promise.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 5

“What are we doing back in my room,” Riley sounded pissed. I need a huge dick, where the fuck is Randy?

“You need to calm down.” Charlie spoke in calming tones.

“Fuck that, don’t tell me to calm down you calm down,” Riley said as he was working himself into a frenzy.

“Well can you at least explain to me why you are so upset?” Charlie asked ignoring Riley’s outburst.

Riley was trying to come up with the words to express his anger and while forming his reasons they suddenly didn’t seem quiet as important.

“I don’t know. I guess seeing Ian with someone else just really made me jealous, and when you add to it that the other trainer from this morning had so much muscle and a decent dick and I just kind of saw red.” Riley confessed.

“You only met Ian about 4 hours ago dude, how can you form that much of an attachment to him? I mean, I’ve known you a full 7 hours and you haven’t formed that kind of bond with me.” Charlie asked.

“First of all, I think you are sexy as fuck,” bolstered by Craig’s puberty dust and memories of acceptance, Riley had no problem admitting what he thought of Charlie.

“But you’re my Mother Nature assistant, surely there is some rule against me hitting on you. I don’t want to make you break some ethical code you have to uphold.”

“There is no such stupid rule,” Charlie whispered under his breath too lightly for Riley to hear.

“Plus, Ian was just the first person to make me feel special; he was the first one not to reject me even if I was being awkward and shy. He saw something in me that I didn’t see in myself. Not to mention he has nearly a foot long dick.”

“Oh,” Charlie stated.

“I didn’t realize he built you up like that. I mean Mother Nature and I saw all that in you before all your muscles so I completely understand why he would say all of those things to you, and why he would try and convince you of your sexiness.

Riley was so clueless, he couldn’t fathom that Charlie had any interest in him, so he took Charlie’s words at face value, not realizing how much innuendo was in Charlie’s statement.

“Yeah he was so into my muscles it was such a turn on, he was so into me and he made me feel so strong and special and that was before the confidence, Craig helped me to achieve.”

“I helped a little with that too,” Charlie offered in a tone that was equal parts sarcastic, joking, and hopeful.

“I know totally, you have done an incredible job of fashioning me into an amazing hunk of my dreams. Actually so much more than my dreams, I could sleep a thousand nights and not have imagined having a body like this.”

“Your body is not the only thing that there is to like about you Riley, what you did for Craig was amazing, it was so touching that I couldn’t help, but get caught up in your giving and caring attitude.” Charlie gushed.

“I mean your not just the man of your own dreams, you’re the man of nearly everyman’s dreams.”

“You could turn back to the old you tomorrow and you’d still be the man of guys dreams with that loving heart of yours. I don’t know many people that has the strength and persistence to face abuse, and hatred, like you have.” Charlie continued.”

“Ha that’s laughable name one guy that would see me as a man of their dreams without all these improvements you’ve made.”

“Lots, I don’t know names or anything but lots.” Charlie defended.

“Bullshit you can’t even name one person. In a world of 7 Billion people you can’t come up with one person that would like me without these muscles and this new confidence.” Riley countered.

“Sure, I can, I just…” Charlie started.

“Name one then anyone just name one person that would pick my heart and resilience over my arms and my six-pack.” Riley was working himself back up. “You can’t think of a single person, not even a single god damn person.”

“Me, Riley Me” Charlie shouted over Riley’s pity party.

“What”

“I am the one person, you are or were, I mean you still are the man of my dreams. “

“Wait are you serious? You could make any man in the world into what ever your heart desires and you pick me? But why?”
“You are right, I could have gone to any one of thousands of people, but there are so few that would have had your heart.”

“I have a confession to make Riley, I have begged Mother Nature for years to let me right the wrongs that some of her lazy and useless assistants have created. I have begged her to let me fix the muscles of one guy, or the giant nose of another, I have explained to her that we have a duty to help people to get to their full potential and yet for years she has simply said no. So last week, I went to Mother Nature and I begged and pleaded for her to let me do this to you. I implored her to see the heart you have, to see the bravery you display by not giving up. I begged her to right her teams wrong, and to my surprise she picked you.

Riley stood with his mouth open and a dumb look on his face as Charlie continued.

“After years of my begging and pleading she picked you. So when you ask who would see you as the man of their dreams, I would Riley, I would.”

“In my heart, I believe….” Charlie never got to finish his thought because a wall of muscle with tears running down his face leapt across the room in a single bound and was kissing him with the passion of a wildebeest in heat (your just gonna have to trust me on this one it’s a lot of passion).

And the passion was mutual.

And the passion was hot.

And the passion leads to shirts coming off and then...

“I want you to be my first,” Riley said staring into Charlie’s beautiful eyes.

“I thought I wanted it to be Ian, I mean I did want it to be Ian, but now its clear that it should be you and it should be right now.”

“Are you sure,” questioned Charlie?

“I have never been so sure of something in my entire life.” Riley beamed.

Pulling Charlie’s shorts down and then his underwear Charlie uncovered a treasure he never knew he was looking for. There amongst the well-trimmed curly hairs was Charlie’s manhood soft it was about five inches and as Riley ran his tongue and then his entire mouth it began to grow to its full 6.9 inches. But to Riley at this moment it was perfect.

Charlie moaned, “How is this your first time? You give the best head I have ever received?

Sliding up the shaft of Charlie’s fat dick, Riley released his cock with a loud pop.

“I’m guessing it has something to do with the confidence you took from Craig. I just have all these vague memories of being told how great, I am in bed and so I figured what the hell I think I will be good in bed.”

“I mean honestly, I really think…” Riley went on only to be interrupted by Charlie.

“Hey, hey, no one told you to stop, I was getting off on that," he laughed lightheartedly. Placing his hands on both sides of Riley’s head he gently guided Riley back on to his dick. He then lovingly and gently pushed Riley’s head and mouth back down to the root of his manhood.”

10 minutes of one of the most passionate blow jobs and Charlie was getting close, Riley seeing that Charlie was rock hard begged. “Please take me, I want you inside me, I want to be the guy of your dreams. I want you you’re the one that I want.

Charlie, pulled a lubricated condom out of his pocket. Slowly he entered Riley’s virgin ass. Charlie was careful, as he knew that he had a fairly wide fat dick and Riley’s ass had never had anything more than a stray finger penetrate it.

Riley had known he was a bottom because when he would shove his finger up his hole, he loved the feeling. It always induced a huge load and in his euphoria he would often think about this very moment, where some white knight who would rescue him from his horrible life. It was that moment that Riley realized that Charlie was the White Knight, Charlie was the man of his dreams, as well.

When it was over Riley was shining and anyone who saw him at that moment would have immediately known that he had just been laid and not only because he was walking kind of like a penguin, but because he had the “I just got laid” glow.

“That was so much better than I dreamed about,” Riley shared as he kissed Charlie.

“Just wait until next time,” Charlie shared.

“I can hardly wait, I am ready for next time now. Oh but Charlie can you do me one favor?”

“Yeah anything babe?”

“Let’s make it a little less vanilla.”

Charlie laughed, “Sweet the man of my dreams is a kinky one. What did you have in mind?”

“Maybe you can tell me how much you like my muscles and how hot and powerful they make me,” Riley shared with a laugh. “Oh and maybe you could make my muscles grow even bigger while we are fucking, or maybe I could fuck you this next time.” Riley continued.

“Ha well since are being honest. I have a confession.” Charlie admitted.

“Another one?”

“Ha yeah well how do I put this delicately?”

“Just say it, get it out there now before it becomes a problem.”

“Well, I am gonna need to fix that, before you fuck me.” Charlie stated pointing to Riley’s two-inch dick.

“I thought you said I was perfect and that I was the man of your dreams.”

“You totally are and if you want to stay this way, I will absolutely learn to enjoy you just the way you are.” Charlie shared romantically.

“Oh no fuck that, I want a foot long dick.”

They both laughed and jumped into the shower before visiting Randy.

Last edited:

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chapter 6 Sneak Peak:

While Charlie and Riley were figuring out that they had feelings for one another Ian decided he would test just how far he could push Dale, was he completely broken and Ian's or was there some resistance left. In order to fulfill his plan, Ian and Dale were cruising a guy they found on Grindr.

Downlow12: Hey yeah I have a massive dick it's what the 12 stands for

BigIan: Yeah that is what the last five guys said.

Downlow12: But did they prove it?
(Picture sent)

BigIan: Nice dude if this is real then your dick will be perfect.

Downlow12: And this second dude you promise he is as hot as you say and he is down with your plan?

BigIan: He is down for what ever I tell him he is down for!

Downlow12: Ok I am down, as long as you promise that these pictures are really you and that you know how to keep my identity secret.

BigIan: Trust me we won’t disappoint

Downlow12: (Location Sent)

After years of never humiliating anyone Ian had snapped and unfortunately Dale being the one that pushed too far was going to fell the brunt of the humiliation. Dale had pushed one to many buttons. Once the genie was out of the bottle there was no shoving him back in. Said another way, once Ian had a taste of power that came with someone fully submitting to his cock there was no taming his desire to humiliate cocky guys with small dicks. Sure he had dabbled in this game at the college gym, sure he had fucked a few athletes who were reprogrammed just by seeing his meat, but never, before Dale, had he wanted to truly break cocky guys so that he saw them become submissive before his vary eyes.

Ian and his new plaything made their way over to Downlow12’s house. Only minutes after they walk in the house they knew they were in the right location. The guy was every bit as hot as he shared in his description; he had the most amazing body, green eyes, and smooth skin, his arms, and abs were nearly as beautiful as his face.

“Nice to meet you, want to drop your pants and let me see what you two are working with.” Downlow12 asked.

“Very nice dude that is one mighty piece of meat” he shared with Ian.

“You must be the bottom muscle dude that I was promised. You’re a looker and I am going to have a fuck ton of fun with you.” Downlow12 shared with Dale. “Let’s just get to this, I have been horned up since you two dropped me a note on Grindr.”

With that Ian shoved Dale to the bed.

“He really is a fucking hottie,” Downlow12 shared.

“Just wait until he see’s your dick. The two of us will have him like putty in our hands. Just ask him he will admit to you that his muscles are a sad substitute for dicks like ours.” Ian explained.

With that, Downlow12 dropped his pants to reveal a near replica of Ian’s dick. Ian had him by about a half inch on width but in length they were completely tied.

“Dude I have always wanted to try this, but I have never met someone with a dick that could keep up with me, nor a bottom that was adventure enough. “

“Come again?” Dale asked.

“Yeah dude you went ape shit this morning when you saw my dick, I figured you would be ecstatic to get your hands on two of us.” Ian stated.

“Both your dicks are freaking mind blowing,” Dale shared. You two could get me to cum just standing there.

“Glad you like them” Downlow12 shared.

“If you loved having one in the hole just wait until you experience both of us. Double penetrating a muscle stud has been a dream of mine since sophomore year of High School. “ Downlow12 confessed.

“Youre going to try and put both of those monsters up my ass at the same time?”

“I seriously don’t know if I could ever get both of you up my ass.”

“Oh you will,” both Ian and Downlow12 said in unison.

“Let’s get down to business, I want to fuck that ass” Downlow12 demanded.

“Shit dude you are horny,” Ian observed. “Then again I guess if I was still in the closet and hiding around all the hot guys you see every day, I would be a horny mess too. “

As Ian was talking, Downlow12 reached out and started jacking, Ian’s monster to full blown.

“Damn you’re an aggressive one,” Ian shared. “I love it, this is going to be freaking amazing hearing him scream out both our names. “

Speaking of names what is yours? Ian asked toward Downlow12

“You’ll keep it a secret? I mean it can never get out, there are some guys that would beat the shit out of me if they knew, that I am gay”

Yeah we promise, we won’t blow your cover.

“Ok well my name is Randall but everyone just calls me Randy.”

To be continued…

Last edited:

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Our personalities are fluid, they take the shape of their containers. Why blame the water for the decisions of the potter?

Your question reminded me of a quote I read once that says "The lives of many of us could be compared to the making of a clay vase. When the clay is soft, the potter shapes, molds and throws it. The potter then puts it into a kiln and fires it. It is then no longer possible to re-shape it. We are "shaped" by our experiences as we go through life. Unfortunately, many of us allow the fires of prejudice to harden us so that it becomes very difficult for us to re-shape our thinking or try to understand someone else's point of view."
- Grant M. Bright

This is a short story about what could happen if you could re-shape the vessel would it make it any easier to re-shape our thinking of even ourselves. Would we gain a different point of view? Should we even remake ourselves? Would we still be ourselves? Hope your still enjoying it.