Multiple mild orgasms?

B_likeness08

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it possible that my wife has multiple mild orgasms? She has been masterbating since she was a young girl. She gets much pleasure and recently she has suggested that maybe she is coming but does not recognize it as such.

If there is anyone who can add more or has more experience (from a males or female perspective). I would like to hear it.
Thanks!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Sure I can orgasm at the drop of a dime, but it isn't as intense as if I was to masturbate, I also come from sex, but orgasm and coming are two separate processes, most people don't know that though.

Snowman31

Just Browsing
Media
Pardon my ignorance but I always thought that cumming and orgasm were one and the same. From the Think_Kink's post, I deduce there is a difference. Could somebody explain?

As to the topic at hand, I've been blessed with female partners over the last year that have displayed all forms of orgams from continuous for more than 10 minutes, to multiple mild right after each other to I kid you not a woman yesterday jumping to her feet on the bed as she pitched forward and then snapped back so sharply I thought she broke her back as she had what she described as the biggest most intense orgasm of her life. My conclusion after more than 100 women in the last year is that all are capable of multiple and incredibly intense as well as multiple and incredibly mild sensuous orgasms. You just have to take the time to find out what they like and when you do, well Katy bar the door.:cool:

D_Eric_the_Bred

Experimental Member
Media
My wife has orgasms in different ways:
1) g-spot (very evident because she squirts a lot)
2) clitoral (very mild for her, but able to have multiples no visible effects)
3) TMS masturbation (very easy to detect while fingering her ass)
Each woman is different, and I think the most important thing is that she is enjoying herself and to not put pressure on her to have an orgasm of xyz type

D_Eric_the_Bred

Experimental Member
Media
Pardon my ignorance but I always thought that cumming and orgasm were one and the same. From the Think_Kink's post, I deduce there is a difference. Could somebody explain?

IMO they are two separate, cumming for me indicates the woman has ejaculated during orgasm, whereas orgasm is just that. Also, if you want to confirm whether or not a woman is having an orgasm, put your finger in her as, generally speaking their sphincter retracts just like men's do during orgasm.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it possible that my wife has multiple mild orgasms? She has been masterbating since she was a young girl. She gets much pleasure and recently she has suggested that maybe she is coming but does not recognize it as such.

If there is anyone who can add more or has more experience (from a males or female perspective). I would like to hear it.
Thanks!

Sure some orgasms are milder then others. Depends on many factors. As Canuck mentioned involuntary muscle contractions are sure sign to look for.