Multiple orgasms (Lengthy backstory involved)

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by StraightCock4Her, Mar 8, 2009.

1. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

[Bragging Rights activated]

I have now figured out how to, at any moment in time, make my girl have multiple orgasms for as long as I feel like at a time... And might I add, with little effort on my part. With one finger.

What helps here is that: She doesn't get sore like other girls I've been with do. Normally, I fucked a girl I knew and she would be sore for a few days and not be able to take more than a few hours messing around at a time. However, this girl I'm with has incredible stamina (marathon runner) and her pussy is like indestructible. She doesn't get sore.. She gets MORE sensitive and it feels BETTER.

So, I literally played with her, giving her multiple orgams (seriously, like one every minute back-to-back), for hours at a time and she just took it and expected more. I spent the last like 32 hours with her (not messing around the WHOLE time, obviously) and she's insatiable. She's also a squirter if I hit her Gspot right. Lucky me. My finger is that of a guy who is a computer nerd, I use my index finger allll the time (clicking a mouse, typing, etc) and it's strong as heck... And my finger was giving out and she was just happily taking it all. Wow.

[/Bragging rights deactivated]

I'm so curious as to if any other guys have experienced this and if any other girls here are this type as well. Sounds like a rare type to me.

Maybe all women are capable of having Multiple orgasms at any time and I just "figured her body type out"...?

PS giving multiple orgasms isn't a new thing to me but on demand... That's new!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice