Muscleeddie

Muscle Eddie has an LPSG page, but he's only been on once or twice from what I've seen. His gallery does show his cock off. It's huge, but it might be "augmented."

IMO, I wouldn't mind watching him bust out a nude posedown sesh for some cash.

What is his name on this site. I cant seem to find his profile here
Thanks
 
I've noticed that his youtube site caption has started to veer towards "gay-for-pay" and I'm likin' that ALOT.

I'll just have to pony up the cash to get to NY just for a peek...and maybe a taste? Who can say.


I love him, and live in NY and have been toying with the idea of treating myself just for the experience. I tried to view his stuff on imlive, but its a paying site and I didnt want to spring for the money. He is supoposed to be a str8 dude, but now gay-4-pay... If anyone gets to him before me, left me know how it was..... Cheers.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: freshbussy
i didnt know that he used silicone injections in his dick!!! maybe he used them in his arms??? there is a oil that can be injected for a full-look. still HOT!!!
 
Was thinking about the image of this guy again. He really is kind of like a superhero. I think it is a fantasy look. Kind of off the chart interesting. Any other thoughts guys?
 
i chatted with him last year. he comes from prison and hated gays back then.....looks like he is making money on them now with the escorting!! he took alot of steriods and when his cock started to go limp he had to pump and use some type of silcone....he would not say. he goes for 300 .00 an hour now.