Musclepup90

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably nuked it because he needs to repost these pictures for the twentieth time. :joy:
I’m fuckin’ weak lmao I think he might be better off ditching the mullet and beard and just taking new pics ‘cos yikes, it is Not A Good Look...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 932097
I’m fuckin’ weak lmao I think he might be better off ditching the mullet and beard and just taking new pics ‘cos yikes, it is Not A Good Look...
Agreed. This current look does nothing for me....well nothing positive.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gyroball13
I give it a week before it’s back up with a $15 price tag and nothing but recycled content.

this guy could be raking in the money. yet he keeps stumbling. just keep a consistent OF page. post new stuff and make bank yet he keeps recycling posts, closing the account, or ignoring it for months leading to people dropping off and telling others to steer clear.

he's still fit and loves to show off so i dont know what his deal is. if he's done with it then fine, be done. dont come back every few months like an sti
 
  • Like
Reactions: gyroball13
this guy could be raking in the money. yet he keeps stumbling. just keep a consistent OF page. post new stuff and make bank yet he keeps recycling posts, closing the account, or ignoring it for months leading to people dropping off and telling others to steer clear.

he's still fit and loves to show off so i dont know what his deal is. if he's done with it then fine, be done. dont come back every few months like an sti
Yeah, I just don’t get it, he’s insanely hot and has no problem being on camera, he loves the attention, so it just doesn’t make sense that he keeps screwing up with his OF. I’ve noticed that he does this shit whenever he starts a new project or some shit: he’ll go private on Instagram, close his OF, things won’t work out with his project and he’ll end up erasing any trace it existed (anyone remember his clothing line? He deleted every photo and link to the store), then go back to slutting it up for quick cash. It’s such a dumb cycle when he could just show hole and get paid quick and easy. All he’s doing is making it so everyone knows what a complete flake he is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.