Mushroom Head

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you want to see a HUGE mushroom head cock fucking two little hotties, go to this thread and download the video.

Man that is one big fuckin shroom head, I can see why your gf loves it!! I am on the thick side with a big shroom head too and my wife loves it but if she is excited before I get in her it takes some working and a lot of her body lube to work it in. Love it that way!! :biggrin1:

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a PIC of my 'MAGIC MUSHROOM':biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: I just bought a new 'GO-SOFT NAVY STRAP and when I tried it on BOOOOOOOOOING!!! I gotta tell you it didn't 'go soft' for a very looooong time!!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RICKY_27

PS: 'GO-SOFT calls it a 'NAVY STRAP' coz the POUCH is always full of 'SEA-MEN!!!

Attachments

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I have a pretty big "mushroom head" on my penis. My ex-girlfriend used to have a fetish to see how big she could get it and I have to say I didn't discourage her. She liked to squeeze the shaft as hard as she could with both her hands to see how fat and purple she could get the head. I remember she once exclaimed, "Look at that thing. It looks like a plum". It was such a turn-on to have the tables turned on me like that and be the one who was being "objectified".