LVM
Legendary Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2019
- Posts
- 96
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,144
- Points
- 313
- Location
- Montreal (Quebec, Canada)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
He sure can take that pipe maybe he should venture more into being a muscle bottom
Video ?Hi guy's, does anyone have a link to this full video?
Can someone share this full video
You can find it on his "X."Can someone share this full video
His OnlyFans is definitely worth the money I will say!
Last time I subscribed which was a month ago I was disappointed truly.....the only video he had that was interesting was of his taking a very huge dildo up his holeHis OnlyFans is definitely worth the money I will say!
I really want to see this video badly!!https://x.com/i/status/2063718505992655136
New video alert with more face showing looks really good....I love that he is gaining confidence as a bottom it suits him better
Is this really him????He sure can take that pipe maybe he should venture more into being a muscle bottom
Yes its himIs this really him????
frYo! Who got the bottoming videos???
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.