My Experience of Dry Multiple Male Orgasms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Linghaman, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Linghaman

Linghaman New Member

Please read and comment. Leave comments here or on the blog.

Linghamans Log

Linghaman

2. Al7inchs_n_thick86

Al7inchs_n_thick86 New Member

Albums:
    Wow thank you for sharing Linghaman; I'm glad Key Sound worked for you; I had little patience for it but I do believe it may have actually helped my awareness, the few times I used it.

I shall go back to it as I will to your blog to continue reading; I started at the top and it looks great I think I'll enjoy it from the beginning on.

I saw you mentioned the "Deer excersizes" cool I am also interested in (sexual) Qigong.

Any books/tapes/vids you might recommend?
    I am also interested in other ways to achieve dry orgasm besides (when going over the PONR) constricting the Kegal muscle group.

I am thinking about limiting retrograde ejaculation, and I don't think it happens all the time I prevent ejaculation during an orgasm (by a strong kegal along with the Upward Draw) because I have collected urine after and it is clear; but sometimes I am not sure; and feel a spurt go occasionally when I am lax in control and sure enough a bead will come rolling out. Perhaps I just need more control over my P.C. muscles...

Othertimes I have an orgasm without having to feel the need to control the kegal muscles beyond a relaxation of the P.C. muscles (but almost a reverse kegal?); and this is what I want ultimately; I think.

I don't mean to innundate you welcome to the site!

Blog looks good I hungrily anticipate reading it.

Blessings.

#2 Al7inchs_n_thick86, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  3. Linghaman

Linghaman New Member

Cool glad you are enjoying it so far. Wow a ton of questions ...LOL. No books that I can think of I did most of my stuff on line and at workshops. I had alot of coaching from on line buddies afterwards too.

I don't get retro grade ejaculation because I have totally seperated the ejaculatory process from orgasm. The feeling is entirely different. I do cum like a firehose though after a session.

Keep reading and commenting. I love comments.

L

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice