Heather LouAnna Sexy Member Media: 2 Joined Jun 28, 2006 Posts 1,668 Media 2 Likes 73 Points 193 Age 43 Location Austin, Texas Sexuality 60% Straight, 40% Gay Gender Female Heather LouAnna, Jul 30, 2006 #61 Come on over! Can you bring some pigs feet or pork rinds, baby?
madame_zora Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined May 5, 2004 Posts 9,577 Media 0 Likes 77 Points 258 Location Ohio Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay madame_zora, Jul 30, 2006 #62 Heather LouAnna said: Come on over! Can you bring some pigs feet or pork rinds, baby? Click to expand... Hmm, I'm not too good with body parts (contrary to popular belief) but I'll bring the cokes and greens- what kind of coke do you want? :biggrin1:
Heather LouAnna said: Come on over! Can you bring some pigs feet or pork rinds, baby? Click to expand... Hmm, I'm not too good with body parts (contrary to popular belief) but I'll bring the cokes and greens- what kind of coke do you want? :biggrin1:
B B_Spladle Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Dec 14, 2005 Posts 3,150 Media 0 Likes 18 Points 183 Age 40 Location Dallas, Texas Sexuality 100% Straight, 0% Gay Gender Female B_Spladle, Jul 30, 2006 #63 madame_zora said: Hmm, I'm not too good with body parts (contrary to popular belief) but I'll bring the cokes and greens- what kind of coke do you want? :biggrin1: Click to expand... Sunkist for me plz.
madame_zora said: Hmm, I'm not too good with body parts (contrary to popular belief) but I'll bring the cokes and greens- what kind of coke do you want? :biggrin1: Click to expand... Sunkist for me plz.
GoneA Sexy Member Media: 0 Joined Sep 12, 2005 Posts 5,015 Media 0 Likes 51 Points 368 GoneA, Jul 31, 2006 #64 madame_zora said: Hmm, I'm not too good with body parts (contrary to popular belief) Click to expand... Ohhh boy, do I beg to differ.
madame_zora said: Hmm, I'm not too good with body parts (contrary to popular belief) Click to expand... Ohhh boy, do I beg to differ.