My Intro....

madame_zora said:
Okay, so technically it's cervical massage. For some of us, it leads to incredible orgasms.

Glad you found your way to the site, hope to see you around a lot more!

Thanks! Yeah, I like that too, even if it hurts....:biggrin1:
 
madame_zora said:
Okay, so technically it's cervical massage. For some of us, it leads to incredible orgasms.


Yea, that would be different.

I found this place when a patient heard someone talk about labiaplasty on the radio. She asked me if I knew what it was. I had an idea, but had never seen it.
So I did a search on labiaplasty and somewhere in there I found a link to this board.

But what was more interesting was that on one site that also had photos of females were were circumcised for heightened sensitivity. They actually had the prepuce or clitoral hood removed. :eek:
Sounds painful, but they wanted to do it. I don't know, something like that is so irreversible. I don't think there are many docs that would even preform that.

If I even find the site again, I'll post it.