My second hobby

Allockburbar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, all member. I really happy being a member here. I have been interesting to all scientific matters about sex, since I was 16 yrs old. Today I read here some discussions about penile cervix penetration. Since about two years ago, it has been a misterious matter for me and my wife, since the first time we felt that my dick penetrate her cervix deep up to her uterus. Both of us did not sure about this penetrations, but we always very delicious every time we do it. It does very-very pleasurable. Since the first time we got it, after half of my dick penetrate into her vagina, both of us at the same time feel her cervix move foreward, and suddenly suck mine, move further, stop at about half of my dick. Than I feel a very-very tight contractions of cervix clamp or press my dick strongly. The pressures felt like a ring of two fingers width. This phase always bring her to strong multi orgasm, that we never got before. This ring pressures really help me for ejaculation preventing. We spent 90 minutes averagely for each intercourse, 2 - 3 times weekly. Now I'm 48 and my wife is 43 yrs old. By exercises from the book of Mantak Chia titled "The Secret Healings of Tao" , I have been familiar with brain orgasm, without ejaculation. I get 3 - 5 times orgasm in every intercourse, with one ejaculation only every two months. Note, that she look more tired in every intercourse than she got before we got this feelings, two years ago.
Up to know we assume it as cervix and uterus penetrations. But we need answers for : By medical or scientific senses, can cervix and uterus penetrations happen naturally? If "No", any scientific explanations for our experiences? I really hope your answers. Thank you.