My story...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by avgmale, May 7, 2007.

1. avgmale

avgmale New Member

May 6, 2007
    OK...where to start.Please bear with me,I do have questions at the end...
    One night downtown after the clubs are closed,my wife and I are about to get something from the hot dog cart.The vendor has hotdogs and sausages on the grill..So I ask her if she feels like an "Italian Sausage" tonight-and the answer I get is that she's already had one but it was more like a salami.Not one to drop the subject,I eventually find out from her that she had a one night stand when she was younger(and single) with someone she called "the Italian Stallion"(I'm sure there's more than one). I had always been curious whether she had experienced someone large before and if so how she felt about it.Well,details were difficult to extract but I eventually discovered that the guy soft was as big as I am erect.She couldn't get her hand around the guys tool so my estimate is he was 9-10 inches long and 7-8 inches around.She wouldn't get into the nitty gritty,but I do know that she was hot enough to do him 5 or 6 times that night(she had difficulty sitting the next day)-a feat of stamina that I have never matched,nor has she ever "wanted" me to. So this image rattles around in my head for years before I see a penis extension-which I buy(the largest I could find).I need to find this out for myself. Soo...I wear it to bed one night and start rubbing up to my woman.She sits bolt upright because she thought someone else got into bed with her and then she wants to see what's poking her.She looks at it,tells me to put it away and says she'll think about it(some surprises are too big,I guess).The next morning we talk some more and decide to test it out.With a little work(very little,she was eager and ready) I finally get to be a Big Dick.What can I tell you...her body shivered and shaked,her eyes rolled back into her head,she was squeezing the sheets,pillows and headboard with both hands,she came 3 times and the sheets were soaked.She would have an orgasm so intense that as she came,the contactions put enough pressure on my penis extension to make me come inside of it. Now I had the truth-she did like a big dick-but not all the time.Most of the time,she just wanted me(6.5x 5.5 on a good day) but there were times that she wanted the big guy.My extension gave me approx.the same size as Shane Diesel-unfortunately,with the limitations of a toy,positions and "gusto"are limited for fear of hurting your partner.Now comes the sad part-I had to retire my fantasy.Guilt,shame,fear of being caught by the kids and the fact that I preferred sex with the toy on made my wife decide that she didn't want to go deep anymore.OK,now my questions...
    1)have any of the ladies on here tried sex with a partner who had an extension on?
    2)if so,what was your opinion?
    3)why would a woman want to give up sex with lots of orgasms and go back to regular sex(my estimate is that she had over 10 times as many orgasms with the extension,most of which were far more intense as well).
    Thanks...aopologies if this has already been covered elsewhere...
  2. chris6092

chris6092 Member

Feb 3, 2006
    Sorry I just feel like I've been told a very long joke and the punchline was shit.

Not entirely convinced this is a genuine story. Call me crazy.

Draft saved Draft deleted