My Veiny Dick

D_Elwald Harribum

Account Disabled
Media
Just wondering how fellow members feel about veiny cocks. I am pretty veiny and have a really big one that runs on the top of my dick. Just wandering if this is something thats a turn on or turn off.

Attachments

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It looks like a fat, healthy cock to me. Now go put it someplace warm.

The only person in my whole life I ever heard talk down the veins in a cock was a totally neurotic straight kid of 25, and I soon got the feeling it was his way of running himself down.

bwcurved

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The first photo is great. I think veiny big dicks like yours look more sexy and erotic for some reason. Maybe it's the power of them that causes that response in me.

I'm the same way. To me, big vieny cocks give the same impression of a fit body with low body fat...powerful, in shape and healthy. No idea if the two are related are not, but its just the impression I get.

azdude83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a couple of big veins in my cock also. Never really thought mine looked different because it's that way, not that I am saying it's bad. When I was 12, I used to mess around with my classmate, and his cock was full of veins. Plus it curved up (haven't seen too many of those)

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the bigger the veins, the stronger and harder the cock!! It just seems logical that there is more blood flowing, therefore, bigger and harder. There are some cocks I see that are really veiny and I think they look like they are about to explode!!