My, your taste and other things....

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've gotten mixed results from girls, no guys unfortunately, on the taste of my semen. I eat pretty healthy foods and I've read the healthier you are the better the taste, so I can only assume it tastes good. I once used to be able to lick my cock head and the taste of that tasted just like licking my palm but I can't do that anymore due to flexibility. I will let you all know later today what is tastes like because I haven't jerked off in about a week, believe it or not, and I am horny enough to taste my own cum. Also, last weekend I was really horny so I as I was jerking off on my bed at the last second I threw my legs up and came all over my face. It was really hot and sticky and a pain to clean off. I immediately regretted it afterward; but honestly, as I sit here and write this, I like the thought and have jerked off thinking about myself doing it and walking in on myself jerking my big cock and cumming all over my face.

What does you cum taste like? Do you regularly taste it? Or even eat it? I'm curious...

Another thing is that I love thinking about cumming on my lover's face, whoever it is or whoever I'm fantasizing about. It's kinda messed up if you think about doing something to someone else that you wouldn't do to yourself. My own guilt and curious/bi/homosexuality is what is bringing me to try these things.

Last edited:

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What does your cum taste like? Do you regularly taste it? Or even eat it? I'm curious...

When I was young, I was slim and flexible and could self-suck a couple inches of my cock. During those years from time to time I did swallow my cum, and it was mild and sort of sweet. A couple years ago with my legs up over my head and my cock above my mouth I again chose to shoot an occasional load into my mouth because it's very erotic, and I wanted to check the taste again. It still has a mild taste.

My diet is mostly vegetables and fruit, with fish and eggs for protein, very little animal fat and little coffee or alcohol. I've never smoked which I'm told gives a bad taste to cum.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my jizz (and the only jizz I've ever eaten) is usually somewhat salty to sweet most of the time. If I eat chocolate, smoke, drink, or eat something like asparagus, then it has a horribly bitter nasty taste

circpenis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, last weekend I was really horny so I as I was jerking off on my bed at the last second I threw my legs up and came all over my face. It was really hot and sticky and a pain to clean off. I immediately regretted it afterward; but honestly, as I sit here and write this, I like the thought and have jerked off thinking about myself doing it and walking in on myself jerking my big cock and cumming all over my face.

What does you cum taste like? Do you regularly taste it? Or even eat it? I'm curious...

Another thing is that I love thinking about cumming on my lover's face, whoever it is or whoever I'm fantasizing about. It's kinda messed up if you think about doing something to someone else that you wouldn't do to yourself. My own guilt and curious/bi/homosexuality is what is bringing me to try these things.

1. I, too, have been so horny that I've thrown my legs up over my head and shot in my mouth and all over my face. I also regretted it. The thought of it was hot, but the reality was not. I never did it again and have no desire to try again.
2. However, I love it when a guy cums all over my face or in my mouth. I can't get enough of that. So, please don't think it's odd to want to do something to someone that you wouldn't do to yourself.

Scott

xLostxNovemberx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been told I have a sweet like taste and so one night after wanking I licked a little off my hand and I did. Like stated before me it really does depend on you're diet and what you consume on the regular.