Nadal

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have just seen Nadal playing at Wimbledon and boy is he looking good. He seems to have filled out since last year and looks even more muscular and with a butt that is just too sexy to be on TV.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've seen him play several times at the US Open. Courtside seats, so really up close. as much as I love tennis I was totally distracted by his butt which is amazing.

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i agree too. it's perfect. i found these (which i had not seen):

bulge

and ass.
Damn...I would stick my face in that ass and stay there licking and sucking for hours...some men's asses should be worshipped! Too bad for all us gay asslovers that he's most likely 'female exclusive'!

S

superbot

Granted he does have a nice bum,but he does resemble a Capybara.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
:biggrin1:

LOL, gotta admit you're right, he does. Certainly not what you'd call classically handsome, but a nice body ........... a paper bag would work for me.

I'm going to think of that oversized headed rodent every time I see him now -- thx :biggrin1:

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my tennis nerd friends said there was some hot footage of him in England getting his thight massaged by his trainer.

I watched the match today. His upper thigh massage where the trainer pushed his shorts up and the camera zoomed straight into his big beefy leg...stayed there for a good 15-20 seconds...obviously the cameraman enjoyed what he was seeing also ha!

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watched the match today. His upper thigh massage where the trainer pushed his shorts up and the camera zoomed straight into his big beefy leg...stayed there for a good 15-20 seconds...obviously the cameraman enjoyed what he was seeing also ha!

I wonder if I can 'hulu' THAT.