NARB’s

  • Thread starter deleted23769721
  • Start date
D

deleted23769721

Guest
I’m a typical guy who happens to have a large penis and find myself often getting No Apparent Reason Boners at inconvenient times, do any of you have the same issue as me? I got circumcised 14 years ago because my foreskin was too tight!
 

Attachments

I’m a typical guy who happens to have a large penis and find myself often getting No Apparent Reason Boners at inconvenient times, do any of you have the same issue as me? I got circumcised 14 years ago because my foreskin was too tight!
Beautiful big cock man, i would not say no to taking a ride on that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 645860 and BillM
Here’s a vid of me jacking myself off!
I'm sure it's very hot, i cannot always see video's i'm just a basic member, have you taken a look at my video's, you can see how i take cock like a champ, i honestly don't like guys jacking off, i find wasting that precious cum load should be delivered or deep in the throat or deep in a hungry hole.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 645860 and BillM
I'm sure it's very hot, i cannot always see video's i'm just a basic member, have you taken a look at my video's, you can see how i take cock like a champ, i honestly don't like guys jacking off, i find wasting that precious cum load should be delivered or deep in the throat or deep in a hungry hole.
I’m a basic member too, did my pics and vid make your cock rock hard now?
 
I’m a typical guy who happens to have a large penis and find myself often getting No Apparent Reason Boners at inconvenient times, do any of you have the same issue as me? I got circumcised 14 years ago because my foreskin was too tight!
Welcome!
 
I’m a typical guy who happens to have a large penis and find myself often getting No Apparent Reason Boners at inconvenient times, do any of you have the same issue as me? I got circumcised 14 years ago because my foreskin was too tight!
Welcome monkeyboi2012. Enjoy the site and the fact you get random boners. What a beautiful penis!
 
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team
 
This has just happened now
 

Attachments