Nate Berkus

bigboi11

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As we all know Nate Berkus is gay and if you didnt know before...now you do!! lol....anyways I personally think he is incredibly handsome and wanted to know what info anyone out there might be able to share about him.....fantasies, stories, whether you think he's a top or bottom and ''guesstemations'' about his size!! I personally think its average size about 6.5 and hairy......

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, he showed his boyfriend's picture on Oprah's show last Friday!! He has a great taste in men! He prefers tall and dark guys. I am almost sure that Nate is a power-bottom ;)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is this the guy that lost a boyfriend in the tsunami while in Indonesia .

bigboi11

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If only, if only there were some nude shots of him or maybe even the release of a sex tape.....one can only dream!!

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw him in person about 3 years ago at the 7-11 on 3rd near The Grove in LA.
He is super cute and short. Very cute in person!

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know why I focus on this, but it drives me crazy that Nate never seems to wear socks. I'm still a firm believer that dressy slacks and nice shoes require socks, damnit!

NYhungguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that guy is such a turn off with how full of himself he is. I used to get disgusted at his extra tight pants on Oprah and how he would sit there and try to feature his crotch and try to look packed. His interior design sucks and furnishing a home from Home Depot and Pottery Barn is a joke. I'm sure he requires pure perfection of the looks of his boyfriend. Those gay man types are like that!