GEEZAS what video is this from? I'm thinking Cutler himself but he and Nate have a few collabs
Was about to ask the same question. Def looks like Cutler's dick but can't be sure until we have a source. Heck, even if it isn't, I think I need to see this scene haha
 
  • Love
Reactions: RedLineHoe

Attachments

Thanks anyway, this is a better still image :yum
I do have the video but it’s like 2 minutes long, I’m still wondering whether a full version exists
 
Thanks anyway, this is a better still image :yum
I do have the video but it’s like 2 minutes long, I’m still wondering whether a full version exists
I was on his Twitter and the 19s version on this post

https://x.com/i/status/2041687492282478623

Suggests it was at a party, so maybe the entire thing was never filmed for wide consumption... this was his recreational gash play, not his pussyboy dayjob
 
I think he’s semi-retiring from porn. He said on twitter that he’s going to a woodworking school and he doesn’t earn that much from making videos.
Honestly....good for him...he doesn't owe us anything