Natural wiener tricks.

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
[cough] uh, it's not really a wiener trick, more of a testicle trick (who do you know who can voluntarily move their testes?). If I hold my scrotum and penis up, out of the way and then take a very deep breath, right at the end of the inhale, my testicles pull/jump WAY up. If I breathe in and out, right at that max. inhale point, they bob up and down.

Which makes me laugh and then I have to stop, because it's ridiculous.

What can you do? Is it a natural thing or did it take practice? I've heard some guys can do more than flex it up and down. Masters&Johnson reported one man, after practicing his Kegels, for months, could move his penis left and right, not just up and down.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
[cough] uh, it's not really a wiener trick, more of a testicle trick (who do you know who can voluntarily move their testes?). If I hold my scrotum and penis up, out of the way and then take a very deep breath, right at the end of the inhale, my testicles pull/jump WAY up. If I breathe in and out, right at that max. inhale point, they bob up and down.

Which makes me laugh and then I have to stop, because it's ridiculous.

What can you do? Is it a natural thing or did it take practice? I've heard some guys can do more than flex it up and down. Masters&Johnson reported one man, after practicing his Kegels, for months, could move his penis left and right, not just up and down.
yea i can do it with out having to do deep inhale/exhale

i can move my dick up or down but not left or right (when hard only)

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can insert my entire penis into my body, and make it disappear. What this is for, I don't know.

joe1

Expert Member
Media
I can insert mine into another another person's body and make it dissappear! Just sayin..

hungboy19

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I can isolate and flex something that will lift my testicles up and then let them down. It's kind of like the same action for kegels but in a different area.

I can also wiggle my ears. :)

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You all need to see "Puppetry of the Penis"

Tons and tons of cool part tricks.
+1! "puppetry of the penis" is a definite kick! i got a DVD that also has a documentary about auditions that they held for the local show when the first cast took the show on the road. pretty amazing dick-tricks. apparently this is the thing to do to entertain buddies in aussie lockerrooms...

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
+1! "puppetry of the penis" is a definite kick! i got a DVD that also has a documentary about auditions that they held for the local show when the first cast took the show on the road. pretty amazing dick-tricks. apparently this is the thing to do to entertain buddies in aussie lockerrooms...

Funny stuff! I need to get the DVD then. It really is quite a hoot if you're an exhibitionist and have a few friends that encourage it.

Not sure if I'd do it in the lockerroom though. Those damned Aussies... gotta love 'em.

D

deleted3782

I can do helicopter...I've done it since I was a kid.

I can also roll mine into itself kinda like I have a foreskin.

The coin toss is only impressive if you can catch it. :wink:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been doing kegels since I was very young and I can make my dick move soft or hard.

same here :)Cock and Balls... Love doing this when someone is straddling me and facing me while on my back...smacking their ass with my cock. :) Seems to REALLY turn them on!. LOVE puppetry of the penis! :)