Naughty Nutcracker

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had swim practice this morning.Showered and went to Nutcracker rehearsal.Hard piece as Nutcracker Prince.Slipped sweat s over my tights and got home.Didn't hear anyone home at bf.Went upstairs and took of my sweats.Cool air hit my body and tights.Put of the bathroom comes my bf.There you are he says.Why are you wearing something? You know the rules he smiles.I was on my way to the sh ower.Not good enough pretty boy.He pushed me onto the bed.He was on my chest licking his way down to the waistband .He stopped and yanked my tights off.He tied things legs to my ankles and threw the waist over the headboard.He pulled the waist through the headboard tight.My legs were pulled up over my head.My ass and smooth hole were in display.I have to shower I said for the show tonight.You have been a naughty Prince.You must be disciplined.He slapped my white Speedo tagline hard.Oww I cried out.?He slapped my cheeks over and over until they were cherry red and I was crying.Now to fuc k you prince.But first to cut off your long locks.No I begged I have to have them long for the show.Ok but after the show is over I will shave your head bald.He then undressed and slammed his hard cock into me without lube