billybones
Superior Member
Agree. Eugene and then the little Jewish guy with glasses. Then the other 2 or 3; I don't pay much attention.Cant seem to grasp what people find so hot about him. He's a six at most( and that's being generous)
Agree. Eugene and then the little Jewish guy with glasses. Then the other 2 or 3; I don't pay much attention.Cant seem to grasp what people find so hot about him. He's a six at most( and that's being generous)
It's the personality mixed with mediocre looks and banging ass.Agree. Eugene and then the little Jewish guy with glasses. Then the other 2 or 3; I don't pay much attention.
No judgement on my part. What ever gets you through the night. I really only see the videos when they're suggested. My favourite buzzfeed guys are the two that host the 'worth it' videos. The Asian guy and the blonde. I even found them by happenstance, because I seriously doubt I've ever sought out clips of food covered with gold.It's the personality mixed with mediocre looks and banging ass.
Lol, if it's his personality that you're attracted to then what are these semi-nude pics gonna do? It's not like he has a banging body or anything.it's the personality. if you watch BF
Not everyone is attracted only to dimes. Some of us aren't snobbish and like a broad spectrum of body types. He's got a great ass and an adorably dorky face that I really enjoy looking at. His personality simply takes his overall ranking up a few points is what I meant.Lol, if it's his personality that you're attracted to then what are these semi-nude pics gonna do? It's not like he has a banging body or anything.
exactlyNot everyone is attracted only to dimes. Some of us aren't snobbish and like a broad spectrum of body types. He's got a great ass and an adorably dorky face that I really enjoy looking at. His personality simply takes his overall ranking up a few points is what I meant.
Agreed! That is A-grade fap material right there!!Ok that's one of the best videos of him ... his butt is gorgeous
Not trying to go out of subject but after watching this video, this treasure popped up:
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.