Need Help Fitting It All In

FeralSound

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Posts
140
Media
10
Likes
1,162
Points
413
Location
washington, dc
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Gender
Male
Havent been with a lot of women but of the ones I've been with none of them have been able to take all of me and it seems only position I can fit in is missionary. I havent been able to cum the last few times and it'd be nice to actually have an orgasm from intercourse. I need advice on something to do to make this more pleasurable for her and me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: notsolittle
Its terrible. Your life is ruined. Never will you come.
You are a freak of nature.
There has never been such a huge cock.
And yeah I say to you the woman that can fit it all in is not of this earth.
 
Havent been with a lot of women but of the ones I've been with none of them have been able to take all of me and it seems only position I can fit in is missionary. I havent been able to cum the last few times and it'd be nice to actually have an orgasm from intercourse. I need advice on something to do to make this more pleasurable for her and me.

Take your time bruh. You're pretty big but not too big for it not to fit. Are you just masturbating with a female body or are you being intimate with these females? Intimacy helps them relax their minds and their bodies. The world (or better said their walls) opens up then. Good luck!
 
  • Like
Reactions: cock_connoisseur
Ho
Havent been with a lot of women but of the ones I've been with none of them have been able to take all of me and it seems only position I can fit in is missionary. I havent been able to cum the last few times and it'd be nice to actually have an orgasm from intercourse. I need advice on something to do to make this more pleasurable for her and me.

what is your size?
 
Havent been with a lot of women but of the ones I've been with none of them have been able to take all of me and it seems only position I can fit in is missionary. I havent been able to cum the last few times and it'd be nice to actually have an orgasm from intercourse. I need advice on something to do to make this more pleasurable for her and me.
I had the opposite effect!!!

I hadn't had sex for a long time, hooked up with an old school friend crush. Her pussy was really tight, and I came within 10 minutes, after I eventually managed to get my cock inside.
 
  • Like
Reactions: orangeC
Plenty of women will take you and ask for more. Nice cock but believe me. Women will love it