Need some big-cock support!

whiteorb2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi!

I've never been near a cock before in my life. Recently through a web contact page I managed to find someone who was very interesting to me. A guy has a "couples" page with a friend of his, they are both active and very well hung. The guy dropped a line on my page saying hi, and the usual stuff. We started talking a little bit and then switched it over to MSN and I got to see some pictures. Really beautiful and well-sized penises, both of them. He asked what I wanted to do and I explained that I really wanted to suck cock, and fantasised especially about older men. I'm 19, the guy I spoke to is 31, and his friend is 41. He was adamant about discretion and health as was I, he actually had a family on the side of things.

When he heard about my desires he said we would be a great fit, since both he and his friend wanted to get sucked and cum over me/have me swallow. I asked if it was possible to meet him first just me and him and try it out, since two guys at once sounded like a bit much to start out with. I'm a little nervous but very excited and I'm thinking about really going through with it.

Thoughts?