1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Never actually introduced myself

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hakubuza, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Hakubuza

Hakubuza Active Member

I've been around for a while, just never got around to doing an intro. So, here it is.

Hey all! I'm a sophomore in college studying psychiatry. I'm gay, though not fully open about it. If you've been there you know what I'm talking about. I'm considered a bit of a nerd and a jock at the same time. I love wrestling (real stuff, not TV), swim, track, and football (soccer). At the same time I have been a straight A student since my freshman year in high school. I'm also the leader of a D&D group at my school.

Okay now the part that most of you actually want to here. I'm a true versatile. I have no preferences in top or bottom, though because of my larger member I tend to be on the bottom as not to hurt people too badly. If you look at my posts it'll say that I'm 8x6.5, but after an actual measurement I discovered that I'm just a tick short of 9 and my girth is closer to 7.

Anyway, this is me saying hello, and I hope to make some goo friends here!

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice