• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

New Big Aussie Cock (8x6)

Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure how well i measure up on a site like this but ill give it a shot lol.

Pics in gallery

last time i measured i was 7.8" x 6". Not bone pressed, didnt know whether or not to bone press so i didnt. My girth is actually 6.1" at the head and middle but about 5.8" near the bottom :/ but i average it to 6" overall. Cock has a bit of a left curve which rly dislike but oh well, also makes my cock look shorter :/.

I'm 100% straight but always enjoy comments from anyone so feel free to comment :D!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Straight, but not narrow. Nice.
Come on in, and make yourself comfortable. You're among friends.

Reaction score
thanks for all the photo comments guys, would love to get more comments :D will upload more pics soon.

parchissi

Expert Member
Reaction score
G'day mate. Good to see you have arrived here at lpsg. Thanks for sharing - Darwin guy here. Enjoy the journey and have fun along the way. Cheers.

Reaction score
just realised im meant to measure it bone pressed, my bad lol. Hopefully that will bump me up to 8" (im actually only 7.8" non bone pressed)

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Hope you're using that thing to enjoy yourself.

Spending some time in Sydney just now. There is plenty of talent here that seems to be happy to help me with my enjoyment. :wink:

builder10

Admired Member
Reaction score
Yer mate. Always plenty of tail around who need big meat up their snatch.

In Sydney here too eh. Beaches.

Spending some time in Sydney just now. There is plenty of talent here that seems to be happy to help me with my enjoyment. :wink: