J jewboy8 Just Browsing Media: 0 Joined Oct 24, 2007 Posts 21 Media 0 Likes 0 Points 86 jewboy8, Nov 29, 2008 #21 love the abs. love the cap. love the cock.
U uniqueusername 1st Like Media: 0 Joined Dec 3, 2006 Posts 218 Media 0 Likes 1 Points 161 Sexuality 99% Straight, 1% Gay Gender Male uniqueusername, Nov 29, 2008 #22 I hate to be the one to say this, but it looks like it could be fake. The penis looks lighter than the rest of the body, and that is almost never the case. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if you post more pics
I hate to be the one to say this, but it looks like it could be fake. The penis looks lighter than the rest of the body, and that is almost never the case. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if you post more pics