new guy a bit insecure

shortnfat

Just Browsing
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Posts
18
Media
0
Likes
0
Points
86
Location
mo
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gender
Male
new guy wanting some kind of feed-back on what you think about my cock, i'm always in search of a gloryhole, had'nt been to one in years, what do you think honestly?
 

Attachments

i am a bad person to ask as far as what is big or small or whatever
i am as clueless as you are.
women are mysterious creatures. ;)

welcome to the board though man!
:smile:
 
I think that you cock is fat. Personally, I like them a little longer but I have flaws in my cock too. I guess that you and I are in the same boat. I'm glad that you are in the neighborhood though. Hit me up anytime.
 
what it looked like before i squeezed it "hard" in last pic, looking to get it hard for you
 

Attachments

Welcome. If that nice phaat cock came at me through the glory hole, I'd suck on it till kingdom cum. Big fan of GH's myself.