New Guy Here

D_obndgg1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just found this website lastnight, I would like to think i belong here but i need some opinions (pic below) :wink:

I'm straight, always have been, but I've been wondering recently what it would be like to suck a cock. Dont have any attraction towards men, just been a fantasy of mine for a while. See how well i can do it :cool:

I have a bi friend Who's actually a very clean, very well-kept guy. He's also not bad looking. I've been thinking about asking him, but i'm basically scared he'll think too strangely of me (i've always played the homophobic guy) and tell the rest of my friends. You think i should try it?

img05411.jpg

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's a fine big dick with a great helmet on it.

And I think you should go for it - the asking your friend part that is. Your friend can decide if you both can go for the next step. If he sucks cock and knows what you're packing I'd bet he'd say yes.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just find a way to arrange for you and your bi bud to have a few drinks. Preferably at your place. You'll both loosen up to where you'll feel comfortable.

Do you think he's the type to blo & tell? Probably not, especially probably not if you ask him to keep it on the DL.

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
welcome!
Just wondered about the "played the homophobic guy" statement.
Perhaps we could have a little bit more info - what do you mean exactly? Having a bi friend yet identifying yourself as homophobic sounds a little incongruous. You are at least homo-tolerant?
With that - your bi friend could be just the right guy to approach regarding experimenting with cock sucking. Do you think he'd be so indiscrete? Hope it goes well what ever you plan to do.
Oh and nice cock BTW, good photo angle too. :)