New here

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Found the site after looking up something for the wife. I'm average, give or take a half inch here or there. Not really sure what else to post here.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
WELCOME SIR...post anything you like...most folks here like tits and wieners...if you got them you need to show them..lol

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was going to edit my original post, but I don't see the button to do it. Anyway, the wife and I actually measured and I'm 6x5.5 which apparently is on the high end of average.

As for the wife, I found the site after getting curious about our little size experiments with the toys.

Last edited:

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll be damned. I thought I was average until I started getting messages and comments on my pic. I bit the bullet and got one of those measuring tapes I read about since the last time my ex measured we had to wing it, and thanks to you guys I found out I'm a lot bigger than I originally thought. When we measured it A) we didn't take into account my curve, B) I don't think she knew what she was doing. Not to mention she measured my shaft more towards the bottom whereas I'm a bit girthier about 1/3 down the shaft at 6.25". Length went from ~6" to averaging 8ish. Yay me! I still don't see myself as being huge compared to what I've seen on this site though. Maybe decently above average, but not huge or gargantuan. Thoughts?